Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Too bad I can’t find this here. :frowning: I don’t like colas, either. I am always searching for great ginger beer, even without my taste, the spice matters.

3 Likes

Oven baked lemon chicken (it looks a bit pale in the picture, but it wasn’t in reality)

Glutenfree pasta, vegan brown gravy.

Cucumber and corn on the side.

12 Likes

Aww @Tony1878 thats so kind helping people to cook things…… Mrs Beaton eat your heart out

4 Likes

Mums big Sunday dinner . She only eats one meal a day so I make a meal of it :grin: ….my pizza coming soon .y’all make me want :pizza:

15 Likes

I think it is now my favorite. Now that’s a tart.!

2 Likes

Definitely my favorite. Anything blackberry is my favorite. Want me to send the recipe?

3 Likes

Burrito bowls with homemade guac

17 Likes

11 Likes

Yes I would love recipe!

2 Likes

13 Likes

I keep seeing posts about pies and tarts and stuff and I was thinking :thinking: what about a Flan :rofl:

2 Likes

wow,i havent heard or seen that word for like decades!!! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I just thought about it :joy:

2 Likes

When you say decades I feel really old fashioned now :rofl:

3 Likes

sure they used to sell them in a shop called kwik save in england,in like a hard plastic packet,think my mum used to put fruit or jelly and cream on/in it :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh Kwik save I think I remember those. And shop called safe ways :joy:

2 Likes

Leftover veal cutlet Parmesan on 9 grain bread/toast with brown mustard.

11 Likes

Are those salt and pepper? The trash cans ? Or am I seeing things :joy:

4 Likes

Ooo @twizzler I do like a good savoury flan

…. This is not my flan

7 Likes

The amount of eggs I eat and think about is quite worrying :thinking: also the smell…Today I’m grateful I live on my own :grinning:

2 Likes