Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I think that would make him the “flim flan man” or flan flam not sure best suited.

3 Likes

Plain Greek yogurt (5% m.f.) with fresh strawberries & blueberries at my desk for lunch. I was out of my roasted pepitas to add on top

12 Likes

Pocket flan is my favorite. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh. Never heard of that one. Was it any good. Sounds like a fun cast :laughing:

Edit @Salty
Just watched the trailer. It looks pretty bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: definitely going to watch it :laughing:

2 Likes

I like bad/cheesy movies sometimes :joy: have you seen “Year One” with Jack Black? I like to watch it to cheer me up or if I have nothing else to watch :laughing:
And now I’ll post some food so I don’t derail too much.
My first old German tomato from my garden the other week

13 Likes

Nice tomata :yellow_heart: :blush:
I love Jack Black. And he’s just a great guy.
Thanks for 2 movie tips. I’ll look that one up too.
Edit @Salty and Michael Cera. Looks like good cheesy fun. :pray:

2 Likes

Sheet pan chicken fajitas

11 Likes

I just love your kitchen help. Tester?

4 Likes

Blueberries and cranberries times two
Cucumbers
Peaches
Salmon and salad
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life … and fuel

Benson wants a fajita! :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::wink:

11 Likes

I’ve been working on my pork crackling game over the years and now have a repeatable process delivering excellent results.
Tonight’s pork leg roast.

16 Likes

Pastrami on a bagel w/ cheese, Russian dressing and rocket. I made it with as little fat as possible and it was :yum:

My sister has sent me two full meal kits; a luxury Fish pie with samphire and peas and Pork Dan Dan noodles with Pak choi and peanuts. Cat approved.

I’m aware that this is a form of emotional manipulation, but my feelings can often be reached thru my tummy…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

Aldi GF cornbread mix. As usual, I didn’t meaaure things. It was crunbly last time, maybe two years ago. Crumbly now. I do need to make it from scratch.

13 Likes

Looks divine. :hugs:

1 Like

Egg salad and pea shoots/microgreens on toasted fermented chia & grain bread

16 Likes

Sloppy Joe chilli dogs with Chips and cucumber on the side.

13 Likes

I have the easiest recipe ever for Cornbread. It’s controversial because it’s sugar in it, but I’ve never failed. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just place it right here! I am sure most would give it a try!

3 Likes

Fish pie and greens.

My fish pie is better, and this one was in a herb and Vermouth sauce… :grimacing:

Hopefully it all cooked out after 45 minutes in the oven…

15 Likes

Had to add some beans in my dinner tonight my body just needed something extra.
Simple but nice :+1:

13 Likes

Leftover fajita veggies from last night. Eggs and cheese breakfast tacos

15 Likes