Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Some nights just call for breaded chicken breast strips. Tonight was one of those nights :laughing: with rice, roast broccoli and my garden tomatoes

16 Likes

Looks so good! I’ve never had fish pie

2 Likes

Bloody hell were still on flangate then🙄 this is the dictionary definition of a flan. a baked dish consisting of an open-toppedpastry case with a savoury or sweet filling.

“an egg and bacon flan”. Ps missed loads of great food you guys have been busy :plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Wow that’s some beans right there ….glad I don’t share a room with you twizzlers😮 looks ace tho I’m gonna try your mushroom scrambled egg soon

4 Likes

Love the “FLANGATE”

3 Likes

Let’s have a Flanapolooza
Nothing but Flan
BYOF
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

That would be Flantastic

5 Likes

bunny-pudding

7 Likes

There might be FLANdemonium!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Oh thank you @tailee17 the flan debate comes up regularly

3 Likes

Roast Turkey Dinner
From Pickles

14 Likes

Cranberry sauce looks yummy. Someone else thinks so too. I love the dog looks.

2 Likes

I think he’s using the Force for this one.
“This is not the turkey dinner you’re looking for.” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I am making assumption PICKLES is a restaurant. Surely main ingredient is turkey and not pickles. ? Home made is always better for turkey dinner in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thanksgiving vibes! Looks good!

1 Like

Birria tacos :taco::green_heart::taco:

17 Likes

Pickles is my local New York Deli.
They use real fresh roasted turkeys for their sandwiches and their turkey dinners. The stuffing is real good too.

I love having the option of being able to get turkey dinners year round @Courtni

6 Likes

That’s so awesome!

2 Likes