Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Bagel, tomatoes, cream cheese, shallots, EVOO, rocket.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Vegan eggs Benedict…omg- so good and made from silken tofu! Even had a gooey center… unbelievable :yum: :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Loaded mashed potatoes, chicken fingers and apples.

15 Likes

Szechuan Pork Dan Dan noodles with pickled vegetables.

15 Likes

Pizza and cheese stick kind of day :drooling_face:

17 Likes

Leftover chicken fajitas turned into chicken salad on rye

16 Likes

Chilli con carne :drooling_face: :hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

16 Likes

Caribbean marinated chicken thighs, lettuce, coleslaw and plum tomatoes :tomato:

15 Likes

Friday night " Ruby Murray "
Thought id fire it up with the ghost chilli flakes,milk and yoghurt here if needed :fire: :fire:

13 Likes

ive been a chef since 1995 and i still haven’t tasted tofu,i just cant get myself to taste it,i think it frightens me or something !!

4 Likes

You are not alone…so many people find tofu to be frightening.
It’s one of my favorite things…it takes on what ever flavor you give it. Extra firm is my favorite :yum:.

5 Likes

11 Likes

i think ill have to take your word for it :rofl: :rofl: maybe one day ill have a go :+1:

2 Likes

I like it firm. Makes a good breakfast scrambled with veggies.
And I always get tofu in my curries. Prefer it fried.

4 Likes

the one ive used was hard enough to dice or slice,diced i used it in a curry,sliced was painted with sweet chilli sc baked and finished black poppy seeds served with stir fry,yeah defo next time i use it ill try it :+1:

3 Likes

Ooh yeah…me too :grinning:

1 Like

Today’s side quest. Pickling eggs and printing a label for them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::black_heart:

13 Likes

Using up leftovers (spelt pasta & roasted broccoli). Threw some of my garden tomatoes in a pan with olive oil & sundried tomatoes and added them with parm

12 Likes

And I just realized my initial plan was to use tuna as well. Darn!

2 Likes