Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I love how your pets are part of your mealtime. Thank goodness 107 lb Yunna has not got on the counter yet. Although she can almost get chin on it.

4 Likes

Took my leftover turkey dinner. Wifey’s leftover chicken in a pot from Pickles added some rice and more veg for a hearty chicken turkey stew.
And lots of turmeric

And bagel chips

13 Likes

I did not take a picture but I was very hungry and I ate this:

It did not look like this but the sauce gave me a little zing. I drove. My kid bought. I have been known to eat TB once a year. That’ll be it.

10 Likes

Tuna on rye :sandwich::black_heart:

15 Likes

Soooo cute! Benson, not the food!!

2 Likes

Afternoon tea for my partners birthday :balloon: :birthday: :balloon:

14 Likes

that looks great!!! , scotch eggs :heart_eyes: i havent had one of them for ages,thats me on a mission to buy or make some :+1:

2 Likes

Love a scotch egg, even better with pigs pudding in.

Scones done the right way…

11 Likes

Hahahaha will you stop it!!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What’s TB? All I could think of was tuberculosis :laughing:
EDIT: wait! I’m now realizing Taco Bell maybe?

1 Like

Took myself to lunch yesterday. Crispy lobster ravioli. The salad was so fresh & tasty

13 Likes

I made sumerrolls for mum and me today :ok_hand:t2:

… One plopped up…
The surimi shrimp was too big :rofl:

15 Likes

Yes, Taco Bell.

1 Like

I should make these today!

1 Like

I forgot I bought a bag of unripe avocados. Ripe now! :avocado: with egg on sourdough toast

13 Likes

It all looks amazing, I was though that you should put the jam on top though :laughing:

3 Likes

Only if you wanna do it the wrong way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink::wink:

4 Likes

Pizza time!

15 Likes

On top works for me :laughing:
My kids just make one of each and takes a bite of both, somehow that seems a little smarter :joy:

3 Likes

seen as we are having a discussion about jam or cream first,myself im a jam first,we might aswell have a discussion on how to pronounce the word SCONE.
either sounding like gone or bone,its gone for me !!!

5 Likes