Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Gone. I’m Northern/Midlands born. Just live in London…

3 Likes

yes!!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

for everyones information

5 Likes

Thanks. But I’m still trying to get over the fact she @Tragicfarinelli puts the jam on first. Then the clotted cream.

Now scones a gones. Nope. Can’t do that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Maybe later.

4 Likes

It’s that time of the week again!

15 Likes

Best time of the week…another great mouth watering pizza :yum::yum:

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’ve missed you all,been busy with my best one for the last few days….sconegate now ey … jog the jam on just indulge in the clotted cream :yum: . I made some lovely cupcakes with buttercream yesterday I wanted to put up but my daughter and neighbour s liked them and they were gone in 60 seconds so I never got a pic :roll_eyes: . This was our lunch on Friday

11 Likes

TOFU or not TOFU that is the question?

Went to bed thinking that some had to share.

4 Likes

I do love my tofu​:yum:… Learning new ways to prepare it and it’s all so fun and tasty for me. Just gotta make sure to not eat it daily :wink:

7 Likes

Trying to decide if I want to kick it up a notch
Or not kick it up a notch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @JazzyS

10 Likes

“Jog the Jam”
Love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Always kick up a notch :yum::yum::rofl:

2 Likes

Production running?

2 Likes

Nope - shut down by problematic produce and it’s 104F out there. Tomorrow morning, after the Air Show shuts down, and the weather is right. I mean, I wake up at 5a and the store opens at 6a, or maybe wait for the Farmers’ Market - I haven’t been yet this year and it will close soon. Oopta!

2 Likes

Pizza night here too. Although nothing compares to Deelzebub’s incredible pizzas! They’re on my bucket list :laughing:

Takeout from Pizza Hut: one Hawaiian (pineapple, ham, extra cheese)… and a Canadian (pepperoni, bacon crumbles and mushrooms). Both with Alfredo/white sauce base cuz that’s how I roll

17 Likes

I needed to get a pizza (:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::hugs:) this action.
Pre-baked. Garlic, jalapeno, red onion, honey and blue cheese on my favorite spicy sausage base.

And bubbling hot. :yum:

I will burn the top of my mouth and I will learn nothing from that.

17 Likes

You crack me up :joy:
I’d never order anything like that. But THAT sounds and looks great!! I’d definitely give it a go!

2 Likes

Red pepper flakes for me!

2 Likes

Its from my local shop. Just the cheese and sausage part, the toppings I pile on when I get home. The more the merrier. :yum:

5 Likes

Its scone like cone

3 Likes