Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Movie night Chilli :grin:

18 Likes

Tomato and cheddar cheese sandi

18 Likes

I seriously would eat that every single day. I miss that bread and it is not a good choice because rye is a little gluten traveler. Unless I am making up your bread type. :slight_smile:

Edit: I would take a trip to Cali, just to cheat at Canter’s.

1 Like

Today’s ‘lunch’ (about 6 hours late)

Two Wasa sourdough crackers with cheese (Provolone/Muenster), sliced plum tomato and ‘everything’ spice. Dill pickled gurkin spear on the side :yum:

16 Likes

Ooh that cheese looks good I want some. can I get that in England :thinking:

Pizza night. Inspired by @Deelzebub. All the blue cheese credit goes to you.
Base.

Chicken with BBQ sauce, cheese and cilantro.
My additions.

Red onion, jalapeno, garlic, blue cheese and honey. I was starving so my knife skills are seriously lacking.

Bubbly from the oven. :yum:

19 Likes

I never came across it in my 20 years of living in the UK but then again, I would have never specifically looked for American staple foods. Maybe there is an American food store somewhere that carries it? Or alternatively Aldi, they sometimes do have a surprising cheese selection :+1:

2 Likes

Ooooo thanks @Dirk i love Aldi I’ll have a look whilst I’m getting some Stilton cheese for the pizza s @TrustyBird and @Dazercat are scoffing

3 Likes

Celery in gazpacho! No! :scream::see_no_evil::rofl:

I will gladly take your word for it, you being a local and all :+1:

1 Like

Yes just watching what I eat I lost the weight. I barely joined a gym I haven’t been goin though I need to get on it. I don’t do perfect all the time but Im doin better than last year just eating hot Cheetos, monster drinks, and cup of noodles for lunch lol

3 Likes

You are safe from any vampires for a few weeks :wink:.
I admire that confident use of the garlic :garlic:

5 Likes

What are you doing up :thinking:
You hungry :yum:

2 Likes

Had ribs tonight. Roasted cauliflower and Brussels

18 Likes

Insomnia and period pains. You asked…:rofl:

4 Likes

That sucks.
Sorry.
:disappointed:

2 Likes

Technically… it was only 2 cloves. But they were mutant cloves. :garlic::man_vampire:t2:

3 Likes

Happy sunday everyone,
Normally id make some banana bread with any over ripe bananas but thought id do something different today.
Banana and peanut butter breaky bar,i also put 3 decent scoops of vanilla whey protein in this so could be used as a addition to a pre workout meal,theyre still pretty gooey in the middle and very tasty!! :+1:t2::grinning:

19 Likes

Halloumi w/beetroot, lentil, chickpea, lemon and parsley salad. The best :raised_hands:t2:

17 Likes

I’m still around, friends! Reading a bit daily, but disconnecting from social media for a while. Here’s my breakfast: egg scramble with red onion and bell pepper topped with colby jack on top of a half a bagel. Edit: and chopped ham!
Be well!

17 Likes