Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

This is perfectly soft boiled egg. Perfection!
Now I want one too

1 Like

Goat cheese, spring onion, dill and tomato omelette w/salad. Simple and yum :yum:

15 Likes

15 Likes

I’ve been making pickled onions for a while now. They arw so good and versatile, I find myself reaching for them for almost every meal.

18 Likes

That’s looks good good making me hungry

2 Likes

:banana: :bread:

15 Likes

No better way to eat it,just a nice chunk of butter :grinning: :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

15 Likes

Only way lol

1 Like

Ive seen it served with bacon and maple syrup before aswell though and it was pretty popular,i was on a strict diet at the time so i didnt indulge,maybe i will sometime soon :grinning:

Duuuuude
Ima have to try that! lol

1 Like

Hahahaha :+1:t2::grinning:

Carne asada fajitas

In the Catio

18 Likes

Your dog :dog2: is posed so perfect. You sure he is not stuffed and you just pose him? I simply love the photos. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Too bad you missed Minnie. She was my original photo bomb doggo.

Minnie was my Sous Chef :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

IMG_7894

A blast from the past.
Some beautiful person put this together for me with quite a few others. @Olivia :kissing_heart:

18 Likes

Lovely and beautiful memories :hugs:

1 Like

I am always amazed by how much coleslaw you get from one $0.99 green cabbage!

Dressing made of olive oil, vinegar, celery salt, pepper and a dullop of yoghurt… Yes, I like my coleslaw tart :yum: In the fridge overnight and tada!

18 Likes

Would you share your pickling liquid recipe with us please, @HoofHearted? I would love to try this out, the onions look so good! :yum:

2 Likes

Pal sent me home from camping weekend with delights from her abundant garden. My bag was too small so she scrounged around and found an empty Absolut Vodka box, lol. I’ll take the produce! :sweat_smile: :pray:

Dinner was salad with red and yellow beets and mini cukes - feta and tahini dressing, bison smokie, potatoes with butter and s&p

Siggi’s vanilla yogurt with Prune Plum and Apple compote - with cinnamon, cardamom, and maple syrup (still warm) - for dessert.

Great way to end a long weekend!

18 Likes

Oh I’m sorry to read about your mishap! Good thing it doesn’t seem to have slowed you down in the kitchen any! :yum:

2 Likes