Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

A bit rusty on making the poached eggs but they tasted great, perfect runny yolks so that was good enough for me. Whole wheat English muffin with cream cheese and avocado, eggs topped with Maldon salt, fresh ground pepper and Cholula hot sauce.

13 Likes

Leftover fajita veggies breakfast tacos with a couple of leftover ribs from Sunday night.

12 Likes

Tomato and basil penne with chopped meatballs @MrsOdh I’d love your meatball recipe :heart:

13 Likes

:ok_hand: in ten characters

1 Like

Chicken Quesadilla and house salad from this restaurant called Lolas. I rarely eat out or get to go orders but it’s raining and the restaurant is closer then the grocery store!!

16 Likes

Good for you it looks wicked :ok_hand: I’ve never tried one of these :thinking:

1 Like

Hi! This one looks like it sticks to the original!

I’m also a big fan of salmorejo! :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

There really good… I didn’t know how to explain what it is so looked it up lol

1 Like

Jamaican Jerk Tacos. I’ve been longing for this flavors for years. And now Santa Maria released a new mango salsa, they had a Jamaican Jerk mango sauce, coconut tortillas and jerk spice years ago. I bought all I could get my hands on and was so sad when they took it away.
The coconut tortillas hasn’t made a comeback but they had a new gluten free white corn tortilla. And the mango sauce tasted just like the Jamaican mango sauce used to taste.
No jerk spice available so I mixed my own. It was divine. Pretty sure I was Caribbean in a past life.

11 Likes

Yes, that sounds about right, though I tend to go easy on the garlic (because my kid doesn’t like it), and I’d add only half the cucumber and green pepper. It’s a matter of taste. Plus I always add a chunk of day old bread that I’ve soaked in some water.

Serving it well cold is key. Hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Brilliant, making that over the weekend!

2 Likes

:yum:…I’ll have a go soon :+1:

Too cool not to share with ya’ll :smiley:

11 Likes

I winged it with what I had.
Pan seared sriracha dry rub salmon atop a creamy cheesy veg thing of spinach, peppers, onions, and asparagus. It was :bomb:

10 Likes

A dream meal. I’ve been dreaming of mashed potatoes and I had some past prime red potatoes so this worked well. Salmon from the freezer (a piece of a giant filet my fella brought home one time) and the older/bigger green beans from the batch we got at the farm stand last weekend. What a lovely meal for this midweek.

16 Likes

It’s not Saturday night. But it is pizza.
I didn’t make my own dough. But I did flatten it out into a lovely round :joy:
Added chicken sausage mozzarella and marinara and Italian seasonings.

And a spinach pesto salad.

17 Likes

Glad youre back sharing your creations. You were missed @RosaCanDo

1 Like

Perfect looks delicious!

1 Like

I’ve used various recipes, this one definitely has the most sugar. I haven’t tried them yet, maybe they are too sweet?

1 Like

I want those Brussels in the back!

1 Like