Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

They were good :+1:
Nice to read ya :pray:t2::heart:

Turkish Pizza. Yum yum and very spicy and delicious. Love the finely chopped cucumber in it.
Salad. My favorite salad green, Veldsel ( field salad). Cucumber, apple, tomato, figs, balsamic, olive oil.
Everyone’s food looks wonderful.
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life.

17 Likes

Looks so yummy! Those figs are :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I know a bit of sugar is helpful in these but I only ever use a teaspoon or so. Often I sub agave syrup also.

Starving marvin this morning. Took some of that zatarain’s chicken alfredo, added some broccoli, cheese and bread crumbs to make a pasta bake for breakfast

16 Likes

What ya do when you just realize you accidentally gave away a piece of your juicer?

Make apple juice the old fashioned way

17 Likes

Surprising, right? Happy I could buy these things.

13 Likes

Also a note: I “dropped” an egg and went to grab it with my hip. It didn’t work and I splatted it everywhere - in case that’s news on why to eat earlier in the day.

3 Likes

Shrimp pasta with Dill and lemon. Cucumber and corn on the side.

13 Likes

Veldsel field greens. Red lettuce from the farm. Cucumbers, tomatoes, figs, red grapes, uncooked raw corn, good balsamic and olive oil.
Beef sausage from the farm.
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life.

14 Likes

Don’t tell Pickles I cheated on them and went to Brent’s

Sweet and sour cabbage soup

The pickles were actually better at Brent’s than at Pickles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Greek Salad with chicken.
Next time hold the chick :hatched_chick:

12 Likes

That sausage looks yummy :yum:

1 Like

First home cooked meal in the new place. Chicken and dumplings with all the veg.
This is the cleanest this kitchen will ever be. :grimacing:

Hubby is veggie. This is all mine. :shushing_face:

18 Likes

Herbs de Provence Sheet Pan Chicken

With spinach potatoes and artichokes.

18 Likes

Celebration Nachos

22 Likes

15 Likes

I broke an egg too harshly and it ended up in Lupe’s bowl. I was surprised she ate it raw and licked the bowl clean.

7 Likes

That’s always the best feeling! Congrats chica!

2 Likes

Breakfast :fried_egg:

18 Likes

My dogs miss raw eggs. Oh farm days, so missed by me and by them!

2 Likes