Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Pasta puttanesca, gonna dig in. Cooking while hungry was a test for patience :grimacing:

18 Likes

Pre-made frozen bake up pizza.

One Glutenfree ham and cheese
One Glutenfree with cheese
And my husbands not so Glutenfree Kebab. (The Kebab Pizza you buy at a pizza place is much better)

13 Likes

16 Likes

I used to eat arugula every day. I am a big believer in healthy foods, but haven’t had smell or taste in nearly a year. Great info!

3 Likes

Friday night treats.

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

Small batch Gelato

The perks of being a sober.

16 Likes

14 Likes

I mustered up energy to cook up supper for the family after a very exhausting day at the office. It was tempting to make eggs or boxed Mac & cheese :laughing:
Picked up some chicken breasts at a new market near my work. Breaded in plain panko that I seasoned with herbs/spices/lots of garlic and cooked in air fryer. Topped with shredded cheese last few minutes. Hubby’s has salsa (you can tell it’s his plate due to the cracked pepper, which I’m not a fan of) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Now I shall loaf on the couch

21 Likes

Well done for finding the energy and thinking of others :ok_hand: it looks an amazing piece of chicken

4 Likes

Fig Tart
Farmer Erick Apples :apple:
Walnuts, Feta, Apples, Lettuces, Purple Grapes, Figs, Cucumber, Eggs.
Farmer Cheese ( yum )
My first plum this season
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life … and fuel

20 Likes

Friday night, pizza night!

Simple store bought pizza base, topped with tuna, sweetcorn, red onions and hot sauce :yum:

Inspired by this thread:

15 Likes

Probably my favourite pizza combination except with bbq sauce on the base :drooling_face:

1 Like

I never cared for BBQ sauce or I thought I didn’t until I discovered hot BBQ sauce the other day :exploding_head: It’s an absolute game changer! :yum:

3 Likes

@Runningfree
We found The Cheese!! :cheese:
El Sancho Loco Cantina

And a little bit of habanero goes a hellova long way :hot_face:

And there’s some sea bass somewhere under these fish tacos.
And really great black beans.

17 Likes

oooooo!!! That’s some nice cheese and they have mushrooms in there :drooling_face:

1 Like

TYVM for your kind words :sparkles: I try and not let any of my diseases and disabilities and unfortunate accidents keep me from doing what I love doing :heart:

It’s better now

6 Likes

Ya. Gonna 86 those mushrooms next time. I don’t like going into a new place and changing their menu. Very unnecessary :blush:

3 Likes

14 Likes

No pizza tonight as my daughter is away for a sleepover and my son and I decided to head out to Nando’s instead. It was delicious but I forgot to take a photo :woozy_face:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Nutrition is all about balance after all!

1 Like