Friday night - what's up

Just got home from work. Hanging out at my favorite Friday night spot with my pals. The couch and my cats. My husband is out with his friends. Gonna read and maybe watch something ridiculous on netflix.

2 Likes

Wifeā€™s got a cold. Starting to annoy her now. She just wants to get it gone. Hopefully not my way! :grinning:

1 Like

Got the text back, and arranged to pick up this used MIDI keyboard. Not an impressive model, but that means I got it for cheap. Iā€™ve been entering notes into my computer at a snailā€™s pace without keys, so this is a nice relief. Bring on the music!

6 Likes

Friday night drinking a monday size coffee watching the worlds endā€¦ poor choice of movie on my part but I love Simon peg and nick frost lol dumby

2 Likes

Sitting here in the office doing what a Goat does when a Goat does what a Goat does.

4 Likes

I used to input notes manually on the piano roll in Reason, very tedious work! Nice pick up!

Watching the Great British Baking Show with my older son :christmas_tree: :heart:ļø

2 Likes

Managed to flood my basement and bathroom with a clogged main line. Grumbleā€¦

4 Likes

Oh no!!! Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Shit!

1 Like

Iā€™m just relaxing, inside the Red Pyramid of Dahshur. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or, at least I was, 10 hours ago, when it was Friday night. lol

3 Likes

Damn son, pyramids have wifi now?

1 Like

Yeah, but their router is 4000 years old.

When you get online do you hear a voice that says ā€œYouā€™ve got hieroglyphicsā€? :rofl:

Yep.
And all the pop-up ads are pyramid schemes.

2 Likes

How do we know weā€™re not switching over to hieroglyphics in the form of emojis? We may actually still be behind ancient Egypt as a civilization :thinking:

Dial up then! :joy:

1 Like

:selfie::muscle::point_up::clap::eye::rabbit:
:sunny::fire::watermelon::green_heart::musical_note::iphone::pencil2::hammer_and_wrench:
:biohazard::heavy_check_mark:
:clock3:

Probably because itā€™s close to the holidays and you maybe more easily triggered like I am this monthā€¦this is the hardest month of the year for me. Hang In there and keep trying keep fighting for your life

Iā€™ve been watching breaking bad before bed and I dream about the characters often! Lol.

3 Likes

Day 5 for me. I showered ate and slept in. I keep trying to get out of my own head. I havenā€™t been able to let go and just know everything is going to be alright. So Iā€™ve been praying and attempting to relax. I may go and get a massage.

2 Likes