Friday night - what's up

Love The Wire and Office, have you seen both the US and UK version of office?

Never get tired of the office lol

2 Likes

I watched a movie with a friend but O had to struggle with temptations. Next Friday I will choose better the movies :hot_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been busy with iop, working with my sponsor and trying to meet new women in my area. Iā€™m doing well. How are you these daysšŸ˜‰

Have fun darlinā€™! Iā€™m hoping my hubby and I can sneak away for the night tomorrow. Iā€™m thinking the coast might be a nice changešŸ˜˜

1 Like

Action movies like the Lord of the Rings. Tonight I watched a movie called the Queen of de Desert with Nicole Kidman, not a bad movie , no naked actors scenes but I think I am low and the romance affected me

Yeah, I love them. Do you mean like ā€œocean 11ā€?

1 Like

What is your favorite?

Theyā€™re pretty tasty! I never measure thoughā€‹:joy: my best guess?? Is about 12 dates, 3/4 cup cashew or almond a scant tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, a sprinkle of very cold water and if youā€™d like a whisper of vanilla or almond extract (very tiny) I like to put them in the freezer for a while so they get reeeeeally cold :partying_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m coloring lol. Whatcha crafting?

4 Likes

All this sounds amazing! Great job :stars:

Letā€™s see :thinking:

Had pizza with my roommate and her kiddo, now sheā€™s taking a nap, and her daughter and I are watching Sleepy Hollow. My niece as I call her is almost 5 and loves scary movies as much as me, her auntie lol! And talking here on TS!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I really love Inside Man. I donā€™t mind watch it again.:ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::heart::sparkles::innocent: I will try the rest of your recommendations

1 Like

All things considered, today was a very good day. This week finished Travelers.

Tonight homebound at momā€™s, doing some laundry and going to try Twin Peaks. Never seen it. Watched the pilot last night andā€¦ sorry, I know people loved this show, but the actingā€¦

3 Likes

Ohhh. I love coloring. Lol Iā€™m making paper stars and putting them in light bulb jars for friends in recovery for their light bulb momentsšŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Had to miss my Friday morning AA meeting since I had to go to the DMV (thought I had another year left on my license). My 16 month old son and I had our once a month dada and bubba lunch date. Now sitting here thinking about reheating the wings from lunch :grinning:

3 Likes

Ordered Chinese takeout and watched A Quiet Place!! Now itā€™s after midnight and I have to tutor in the morning so itā€™s time to sleep! It was my first sober Friday in about 9 months!

5 Likes

Planning out my future and enjoying my last 2 days of vacation cause come Monday everything changes!

3 Likes

Got home from our 9 day vacation at 4pm and got to a meeting at 5:30, too long away from AA! Then ordered food and helped my little one into a hot bath, poor kiddo got sick the last 2 days of our trip. Happy to be home. :blush:

1 Like