Friday night - what's up

Likeable phsycho haha love it

I think she is amazing! All those accents :grinning:

Chairing an AA speaker meeting and coffee with program friends after - followed by a long, eucalyptus scented soak in my beloved bathtub.

2 Likes

Social experiment: If I grease my squeaky doorknob on a boring Friday, and post photo proof, can I influence another person to do the same?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just changed our shower switch! Does that count?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit! Got any pics? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll take some in a mo. Unfortunately I didnā€™t do before and after though

Whatā€™s the good news, if ya donā€™t mind my asking?

1 Like

Just back from holiday. Laundry then decompressing on the couch tonight. Bummed to be back after the last three weeksā€¦ until I sat down for a second.

Brother tipped me off to Dirk Gently season 2 being up on Hulu, so thatā€™s totally a thing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching the first season at the moment. Itā€™s bloody great!

2 Likes

Home from work and playing Read Dead Redemption 2 before dinner. After dinner, Iā€™ll be reading in bed, snug in my pajamas with my 3 dogs and my wife. Hitting Day 6 tonight at 10:30! Learning to enjoy a sober brain.

2 Likes

Making some paleo banana bread tonight over here. Super wild Friday whoooooooooo

3 Likes

A grant funding application Iā€™ve been working on came in. Itā€™s way overdue and itā€™s been a big source of stress as itā€™s a decent chunk of cash for the charity Iā€™m stepping down from in March. Phew! :grin::pray:

2 Likes

Ah I found going back to work after 2 weeks hard. 3 weeks is an awesome break though! Hope you had a good time in NY. At least itā€™s still the weekend :grin:

P.s. love Dirk Gently

1 Like

Get out of my house! :rofl: the scent of banana bread is filtering down from upstairs because my family had the same idea, though not paleo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you see the Dirk Gently with Stephen Mangan? That was good too.

Oh snap, congratulations! And a fine send off that is, too. Know you worked hard there and moving on a tough decision. Must feel good to leave with that win. :+1: :raised_hands:

1 Like

I made various shapes, I love that the batter splashed a little heart like shape next to the heart banana bread :heart:

8 Likes

Typical Friday night here. Watching murder mysteries on TV (20/20, Dateline, etc.). Spoiler alertā€¦ itā€™s ALWAYS the spouse! Just ate 2 huge bowls of beef stew (donā€™t know if its paleo but itā€™s gooooood!). Probably a movie later and snoozing by 10pm. Happy Friday, friends!!!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: And yes spot on, it has been a really tough thing for so many reasons and itā€™s nice to have something positive to leave with.

1 Like