Friday night - what's up

I too am filling myself with delicious pasta!

Then I will float around this forum aimlessly and maybe some music making will ensue

3 Likes

I loved this show, is it still on the air? I havenā€™t had cable for almost 5 years, so Iā€™m out of the loop. It didnā€™t mean much to me at the time I was watching it last, but I bet I could relate to it on another level now.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try workout on my deck, take my boys rock climbing and then to get frozen yogurt.

Hopefully it all goes to plan lol

2 Likes

I dont need cable to watch Momā€¦ I like watching that show tooā€¦ Its on CBSā€¦

2 Likes

That sounds like a lovely evening, Lea. I hope it is a good one!:heart:ļø

1 Like

Grilled hamburgers, catching up on my weekly shows on Hulu. Drug and Alcohol school in the morning. Wild weekend here.

1 Like

Sounds like I should get an antenna

2 Likes

Thanks Holly!! Hope you are getting the little ones to bed easily tonight :heart:ļø

1 Like

Laying at home with dog !!! Just enjoying a little break from work ! Got off at noon today !

1 Like

Was that ā€œHALTā€? Thatā€™s good recovery tooling, right there. :+1: The T is the one that gets me every time! :sleeping:

2 Likes

Thank freakinā€™ God itā€™s Friday, yā€™all! Fitbit is complaining at me for not sleeping enough. Other than a meeting, tonightā€™s gonna be maxing and relaxing with an early bed time.

Been watching a think piece on the Jacobite uprising. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Good stuff. :v:

2 Likes

I struggle a bit with L, as itā€™s harder to identify and easy to skip to. I live alone in a rural place, so itā€™s easy to jump to the assumption of loneliness. Especially when my Friday night is hanging at home by myself.

BUT Iā€™m trying to get more and more comfortable with being alone, or bring satisfied to connect with people on nights like these on here or text or by phone.

And getting satisfaction and joy with activities like reading, meditation, prayer, etc.

Like everything, itā€™s a work in progress!!

2 Likes

Just got the wee folk to bed. Husband is off geeking out with some crazy version of Dungeons and Dragons called Pathfinder. Me? A long bath, some candles, music, a book and bedā€¦with some ice cream in there somewhere.

7 Likes

Ugh bit of a stressful day for me with mom. Realizing sheā€™s been quite the codependent (not for me but just general presentation).

As Iā€™ve realized, itā€™s hard coming home to a parent who is constantly on edge, has no idea how or when to slow down, and forces others around them to go on the same pace. Gawd itā€™s exhausting.

4 Likes

. Stress levels are high as I try to figure out if I should take a $50K private loan for 2 yrs at an astronomical interest rate or if I should file Ch 13 in order to save my home. Just another day in paradise,

Iā€™m going to tag @Yoda-Stevie here. He knows more about finances that anyone I know.

2 Likes

Good man. I wanna roll with this guy. (hehā€¦)

2 Likes

You two would be fast nerd friends!

1 Like

That sounds awesome!! Love the babies, but itā€™s so peacefull once theyā€™re asleep.

Iā€™m wondering if I should do a chocolate or fruity frozen yogurt tonight :thinking:

1 Like

Hmmmmā€¦ that a tough call. Iā€™m saying chocolate - unless they have raspberry. Then itā€™s a draw.

1 Like

When you say ā€œastronomicalā€ what kinda rate we talkinā€™?

Do you have the means to pay the P+I within the two years?

Is you only other option BK? What about a short-sale? Are you upside down on the mortgage?

If it is, youā€™re looking at either severe pain for two years, or milder pain for ten.

Feel free to PM me if youā€™d like?

1 Like