Friday night - what's up

pineapple frozen yogurt, whipped topping-lol that’s just funny to me 🤷, strawberry boba, mochi, cheesecake bites :yum:

9 Likes

That seriously does sound awesome!!

1 Like

You are California AF!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ahahahaha that’s hilarious :joy:

1 Like

Should of had sweet potato pie :thinking:??

1 Like

Yes ma’am!!!:hugs:

2 Likes

Game night! A few of my wife’s co-workers came over for dinner and then we played Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate. Solid game, good company.

3 Likes

Me too! lol

I dont have cable either but it is on hulu. it is still on TV too. I love it. Pretty realistic in an over the top kind of comedic way. Love that they go to AA almost everyday.

1 Like

Watched some movies and dozed off on the couch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another exciting Friday night here in central mass. Found a new app. Think dirty. It tells you what harmful chemicals are in the products you use. Never thought I’d enjoy running around the house scanning everything while watching My Name is Earl. Lol

1 Like

I think it’s still only Wednesday? And I’m pretty sure we are in the same time zone :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Haha omg it’s because I have the rest of the week off. Oh i still do crazy shit sober.

2 Likes

Lol feels like a Friday here… what’s up?

1 Like

It does feel like friday! I love 4 day weekends!!

3 Likes

Bumping this thread up in case anyone wants/needs to yak on this Friday night. I, however, am going to zzz. Bonne nuit :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m sleeping (or not) on an air mattress in my Mama’s living room floor. Livin’ la vida loca.

3 Likes

11:37 on here in Boston Ma! Just finished putting up my Christmas tree and decorations!!! This the season! Day 277 down! Dentist at 9am to get some teeth ripped out lol

3 Likes

Love this, I never knit but have been trying to knit what I am calling “my sober blanket”. It really does help in a weird way, and I can see my progress. I suppose if I relapse it can be “my sober scarf”, just joking​:grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

After work I went to the Gym ( I saw 3 AA members there ) Once I got home I had a quick post work out snack and then took my dog for a walk, watched a bit of Hockey and went to a meeting. Once I got home from the meeting I watched my hockey team lose their game and now I’m heading to bed to read and do my Step 10 for the day.