Friday night - what's up

I like asparagus grilled. Also it is one of the foods that you are reminded you are the next day lol

1 Like

I am still in the office so not much of interest here. LOL

1 Like

Grilled asparagus tossed with fresh shaved parm and some EVOO mmmmmm

2 Likes

:smiley: That’s pretty cute. My youngest brother is actually 5 years old (big family, long story), so, not far off haha. So I can identify with that… I also have a Paw Patrol (I know…) fruit snack package next to me, and am known to partake in dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.

Did you know Beyblades are still a thing? My friends played with them in elementary school in the 90’s, and the little kiddos got a pair of them to play with over Christmas.

1 Like

Haha of course you are… I will just imagine a goat attempting to use a paper clip, that’s interesting enough.

When i saw this, I thought about a goat sitting a desk with multiple 30 inch monitors banging on a keyboard and somehow that didn’t seem too odd at first and then…

2 Likes

Had to Google search beyblades. I guess I lived a sheltered life…

1 Like

Hmmmm…thousands of rhinestones with a rhinestone gun :joy:

5 Likes

I didn’t even know a rhinestone gun was something that existed! That looks oddly therapeutic as an activity.

It is…I do wish that you didn’t have to push down each rhinestone for 20-30sec before it will stick though…no worries though…I’m binge watching Anthony bourdain!

Meet Edmond - given to me by my roommate in NYC over 20 years ago!

8 Likes

Aw, special stuffies for the win! <3

1 Like

I’m doing homework. This class is actually going to be a great class. Now if I can just get rid of the math one! Anyway. Thought I would share some of a read with y’all. I’m just going to screen shot it but it is about the stages of change. We are all in one of these stages here.

5 Likes

Just finished a quick little workout. Now I’m going to lay plastic down everywhere to prepare for the start of potty training my little guy tomorrow.

3 Likes

Force be with you, my friend. That’s happening at my house too.

2 Likes

Probably this tiny pink, glass elephant. It’s the only thing I know of (besides pictures) our family has of my paternal grandmother’s who I never met.

6 Likes

And I am leaving work before tomorrow. Hooray. Means I will get four hours of sleep before I have to get up tomorrow. Yay.

4 Likes

How’s it going so far? I am not looking forward to it, but it’s gotta happen some time right?

Mint chocolate chip, Rocky road, Dole pineapple frozen yogurt

Oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, shortbread

Broccoli, eggplant, cucumber

5 Likes

I love that. It’s being who it is, and doing it on purpose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes