Friday night - what's up

I had best not show this picture to my daughter…she’s really on me to get a hedgehog!!

Hi!! I’m glad to you see you here. Get to that meeting. It will do you good. I’ve missed a few the last couple of weeks and I can feel the negative effects from it.

1 Like

Oldest is working tonight so won’t be home. Youngest will probably be on YouTube all night. Hubby will probably be watching hockey. There’s always a hockey game on somewhere. LOL

So I’m not sure what I’ll do. Maybe I’ll get caught up on some tv. Maybe I’ll crawl into bed and read my book (just started it yesterday…it’s a cheesy YA book…but I need cheesy right now). I’m open to suggestions as long as I get to be in my PJs and stay at home.

3 Likes

Sending you a hug Mel! :hugs:

1 Like

It is Friday. Work is lame so I went home to deal with the inevitable water in my basement. Today I am grateful that I discovered the utility of the ShopVac.

4 Likes

My kid is in a musical theatre performance all weekend! Opening show is tonight. Thank goodness for my O (Olive). She helps me stay on track. I told her last night that I was having a craving and she disappeared and returned with a sign. The sign was simple: NO!

1 Like

Howdy sober folks! Happy Friday! I’m having a hard time getting motivated at work, on account of being the end of the week. :smirk:

5 Likes

Is it weird that I would love to help you clean your basement if I were you neighbor?

3 Likes

Not even a little bit weird, and I so so appreciate the sentiment. :hearts::+1::bird::relaxed:

1 Like

Almost BBQ weather :star_struck:

1 Like

22:30 in South Africa. CT. I got q beautiful piano Playlist on. All the lights are off im on my couch. Enjoying tbe tranquility. My mind and body id at ease. Earlier this evening was tough. Thanks for all the replies and motivation. Sleep well. Stay clean.

4 Likes

Listening to music in my jammies on my computer :sunglasses: I already checked Netflix if there is something worth to watch…haven’t found anything yet.
Maybe I’ll just go to bed early lol

1 Like

Let me know if you find anything im running out lol

Santa Clarita Diet season 3 is on ! I am freaking out! Wohoo!
Edit: in one week -.-

2 Likes

Haven’t watched it maybe ill try!

Past my bedtime, been out to a charity night organised by the local flower club to do some belly dancing. The ladies I dance with are awesome, it’s such a good hobby and I’m really grateful for it.

2 Likes

Just got off work ate 11 chicken wings and a meatball sub now im ready for bed lol

1 Like

Watch peaky blinders

1 Like

Anyone around? I’m waiting for children to sleep. Should be doing something like reading but my head hurts. Weird day. Weird week.

2 Likes

Yea where the heck is the party!? And why weren’t we invited? :wink:

1 Like