Friday night - what's up

Make sure you know the Cupid shuffle

1 Like

You all look fantastic!

I know the Chinatown Shuffle… that will have to do.

1 Like

Weddings. Uhg.

I used to love wedding because I could get trashed and cry like a baby. I have nor been to one in sobriety yet. And the last wedding I went to resulted in a lot of drunken bad behaviour on my part (including knocking the mother of the bride to the floor when I was lurching around, and trying to start a mosh pit on the dance floor. I owe several amends - uhg) and a broken ankle for which I did not seek treatment (like an idiot).

In other news, I think it’s possible that my fish might be cannibalising each other. Unconfirmed as yet tho.

4 Likes

And @Lionfish, reach out anytime if you need back-up!!

3 Likes

By the fire with my favorite pal :two_hearts::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey everybody :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hey Tom, what’s happening in Chi-Town?

1 Like

Hey Ariel! Just did some Friday night push-ups :grinning: Doing a little online shopping for some new living room furniture and having a some tea. Kids getting ready for bed & then some Netflix for me. What’s up with you, friend?

1 Like

hmm, I probably should do push-ups, but I don’t feel like it lolz. Just chilling on my couch, drinking tea and waiting for my electric blanket to warm up my bed (I realise how lame that sounds as I type it…)

3 Likes

Ha! Doesn’t sound lame to me! Sounds very relaxing…I have Yogi detox tea which I really like, you?

1 Like

My tea is ridiculously posh, but delicious. I figure i spent so much I alcohol,why not splash out on tea?! Even though it is from a place in NYC that described itself as a “tea atelier”, which i had to look up and is kinda insufferable in its hipsterness.

5 Likes

I need to up my tea game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’m going to walk into my local tea place and kindly ask them for something posh. Love that!

3 Likes

Make sure you know the Cupid shuffle

O.M.G.

I danced to that song in Zumba classes for years - and always wondered why it was called the Cuban Shuffle. Never saw it written until now.:joy:. #drunk.

2 Likes

I’ve switched to loose leaf tea for when I am at home. Still use tea bags at work, though. I’m starting a weird little collection. Picture to follow…

1 Like

This is my new go-to tea, genmaicha. The roasted rice scent gives me the warm cozy fuzzies whenever I have it. Not to mention how mega-cheap it was… $5 for 400g! Going to last me quite a while…

3 Likes

Ok you guys have me wanting to go loose leaf! Hi James!

Hiya! And… welcome… to the dark side… muahaha!

1 Like

@ifs @ChicagoT

I LOVE genmaicha! The middle green in genmaicha, the bright green on the right is a genmaicha/matcha blend which is great (also from the “tea atelier”. The mushroom is from a tea shop here but i haven’t tried it yet.

3 Likes

And the left red one is rooibos, a delicious and rich and decaf south african tea.

2 Likes