Friday night - what's up

Hey Tristan!
Refresh my memory, are your tix an MLS team? Have a great weekend, sounds like a busy one!
Tom

1 Like

Hang in there! It seems this keeps happening to you all. :confused:

1 Like

Oh no!!! I just saw this!!! Man, that city has it rough…

You safe and dry?

2 Likes

They are, yup – NE Revs. Currently the biggest disaster in US Soccer. Your hometown Chicago Fire drubbed us the other night 5-0, and that was the straw the broke the camel’s back, coach fired the next day.

So, in some sick way, thank you Chicago Fire :joy:

Thanks Tom – you have a great weekend, too! Hope you’ve got some good stuff lined up

2 Likes

Glad the Fire could be of service :grinning:
They just paid $63 million to break their lease in a small Chicago suburb and are moving downtown to where the Bears play football. So now I can get to some games!

2 Likes

Ah, yeah! I just heard that. Out of SeatGeek stadium and into some proper digs.

The Revs have a similar story, but with no sign of an imminent move. We play in Foxboro, where the Patriots play. Nowhere near Boston, a pain to get to for most people, not accessible by public transport. It works for me, because I drive and I don’t like going into the city…probably wouldn’t buy season tix if they were in Boston. It’s the best thing for the club to get a stadium near the city (better attendance), but it would also mean I’d get to far fewer games.

1 Like

Oh man. Least the weather is nice here this weekend.

Well momma is on the other side of the country. Sent her some gifts.

Spending Sunday with some other area transplants at a barn dance. :open_mouth: :man_farmer:

Tonight the usual post-work meeting and Netflix.

3 Likes

I joke that I got one of my pups from a breeder near Taunton (in the shadows of the Gillette Stadium) thereby making the dog a boston fan.

1 Like

Terrier by chance?

1 Like

English Cocker

My body is out of commission so i will be binging sneaky pete on amazon prime!

3 Likes

Boyfriends at poker night with some coworkers so I’m eating mexican with my dad and watching the new Netflix movie wine country (ironic) with amy poehler :slight_smile: I loveeee herrr

3 Likes

Day 76 here. Finished work and cleaned the house, then went to local swimming pool. They open it up on a Friday night to a 50m pool instead of 3 separate pools which is really cool. Once again I feel my Friday nights have changed … although I do think for the better :slightly_smiling_face: have a great weekend everyone :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for asking :relieved:

2 Likes

It’s almost 3PM on Friday and the 5 things I needed to get done at work are still undone, regardless, it’s been a productive day. I have a busy night at home, I got a lot to do to keep me busy, as long as I stay focused!

7 Likes

Rainy Friday here, been a crazy busy week for me and I got about 2 hours of sleep last night so I’m crawling up in bed with netflix or Amazon prime and my heating pad! Yay!!! Lol. Ridiculous how much I love that, I dont watch much tv so it’s really a treat. Flower shopping with @Yomomma in the morning, more yay!! :heart:

8 Likes

Crazy, I was just gonna post that I slept from 4 am - 6 am last night. Total freakin insomnia. My mind was just firing on all cylinders. Then left for work by 7…was driving my dog crazy cause she follows me everywhere and every time I got up, she got up, lol. R & R tonight!

3 Likes

Went to Dr appointment, my mom came to visit for the weakend so its The Last Kingdon on Netflix and supper!!!

2 Likes

Come on guys. I have sitting here in my hot office. I have to live vicariously through you. LOL

3 Likes

Yeah man, this thread is on fire.

I will watch so much Netflix for you tonight, Goat. What do you wanna see?

4 Likes