Friday night - what's up

Just got back from a long planned night out. Completely forgot it was at an active brewery :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Didnt have a drink instead had about a thousand pints of soda lime. I am now the most hydrated person in western europe.

7 Likes

Staying in like usual tonight. Feeling a little down today but I’m glad I didn’t give into the temptation to drink! Probably gonna start a new book.

3 Likes

Hey Friday night crew!
I was in a weird-o mood all day due to some life disturbances. But then I got out of work and my sponsor and I took a road trip to a new meeting and I feel so much better now! Talking program in the car and laughing and a fantastic meeting. This is how my rock and roll Friday night. Now home, cooking some dinner and trying to hang onto my serenity for a phone call that I expect to have tonight which might be difficult or might be fine. Nice and obscure.

If there is one thing that I have learned today it is that me trying to control my life has so much potential to make it worse, rather than better. Step 3ing the crap out of today!

11 Likes

Making dinner, doing my therapy homework and turning in early. Another sunrise bike ride tomorrow… :partly_sunny:

4 Likes

IDK what is on the Netflizeses any more.

1 Like

Day 13. Got off work and went to a meeting; which was great!! Now I’m home watching TV. Thank you God for another day.

5 Likes

Or the HBOzes. Maybe rewatch the battle with brightness and contrast cranked up?

Or Deadwood. That show was great.

3 Likes

So we can see the valor Ghost showed to then be just abandoned? HOW DO YOU TREAT A GOOD BOY LIKE THAT?

3 Likes

I don’t know, Goat. I just don’t know. :expressionless:

1 Like

Hey party people! I’m drinking hipster herbal tea and sitting under a weighted blanket listening to jazz (Allen Toussaint). This is what Friday is all about. :bird:

7 Likes

Hey everybody!

3 Likes

Hi, Tom! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Eke! Agree, love Deadwood! Excited for the mini-movie coming to HBO!

1 Like

I totally forgot it’s my 5th wedding anniversary today. Swung by and picked up some See’s chocolates. :+1: Wonder if she remembered. $10 says she doesn’t! :rofl:

6 Likes

Eating my 3rd donut :doughnut: for the night= breakfast, lunch and dinner :ok_hand::100::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Wait. Wut?! :hushed:

1 Like

Yeah there was a ad prior to last GOT! “An HBO films presentation” coming soon!

1 Like

oohhhhh - let us know!

1 Like

Yum! May need to head out and grab one. There’s an incredible doughnut place right near me:grinning:

1 Like

Gahhhhh! I skip those and had every design to finally drop my HBO after GoT finished.

CURSE YOU, HBO! (take my money!)

1 Like