Friday Thread #2

Hi TS folks, it’s friday again!
How is your friday?
My was emotional crap - it’s 8 pm here - and therefore I will watch some crime series while I pet the cats.

7 Likes

My Friday is emotional. Feelings are a little wild today, I think it’s because I’m on my period :+1::face_with_spiral_eyes:
I just ate and wanted to play Sims but now I’m tired :joy: So time to shower and then crawl up in my bed with my tablet. I’ll either watch X Files or Stargate Atlantis. Don’t know yet.

6 Likes

First sober (af) Friday in a very long time and I’m struggling. Almost done with work for the day. Picking up groceries after (I order ahead and pick up curbside.) Starting to get cravings. Hard to stop thinking about it. No plans for the evening. This week I’ve been going to bed between 7 and 8 and tonight may not be any different. I’m a messy ball of anxiety, depression, and withdrawals.

10 Likes

Habits are hard to break, it can be done though!
This is a long read but scan through it.

You can do it, :hugs:

4 Likes

What’s up Friday Sober gang?!?

Checking in for my 212th consecutive sober Friday!

Gonna make a meat loaf for supper on this rainy evening. Settle in for a movie or Sopranos marathon.

This is our first real rain since June and we desperately need it. Seattle was recently “voted” as the worst air quality in the world due to many wild fires.

This was the other day while checking the mail!

8 Likes

Waiting for the midnight train home after a hectic night shift. Would be ideal if I could go straight to bed when I get home but need to unwind first. Tea and TS for a bit.

11 Likes

Oh man, glad the rain came your way.
Do you cough a lot just from being outside?

1 Like

…and Luna! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve been coughing a lot, I was thinking it was covid related but I am sure the smoke isn’t helping! Its been giving a lot of people here headaches too!

The air quality yesterday measured 200 (100 is unhealthy) today was 25. Not sure what the measurement is exactly, but thats what it was.

7 Likes

And Luna!:tiger2::heart:

13 Likes

Watching Casper with the kids.

20 Likes

Happy friday sober fam!

Long, productive day at work. Im unwinding on the couch with Boscoe. Gotta make tacos for dinner and catch up on my trash tv

4 Likes

Hello one and all,

I hope everybody has or will have a nice Friday!

9 Likes

Wooohoo thanks @Planipennia gor opening the friday thread this week!

4 Likes

Oh wow, I hadn’t heard about the fires up there… Hope everything has subsided and the air has cleared?

We had a pretty bad fire near me last month. School district closed, but that was the only real affect we experienced. Thankfully it happened to pour on the 7th day, which is really rare for this area in October.

2 Likes

It’s friday :grin:
My friday night plans: relax, dinner, pet cats.
My friday so far: Beautiful autumn weather, Tiglatpileser needed cuddles all day long :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:, fun with the youngsters, yummi lunch, nap in the afternoon and yoga with Franzi @anon74766472
It was my first time doing a zoom sport session. I liked it!!! We will repeat it :grin::pray::+1: A beautiful start into a lazy friday evening :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Got a weekend working early shifts coming up, so nothing planned tonight but eat well, watch something on tv, and cuddle Luna of course. And try to be in bed early.

Crazy warm weather for the time of year inspired me to do some fall cleaning with all windows open. Always so nice to have a decluttered apartment. Have a good one all!

7 Likes

FRIDAY!
It’s the middle of my work week and I work late until 9:30 tonight but I’m still excited for the weekend and hoping work will be on the calmer side.

Making plans today with my sister to go to Minneapolis when I’m off next weekend so we can go to a Tegan & Sara show! It will be my first sober concert.

7 Likes

Your girl has such a lovely unicorn theme going. I’m jealous :smile: They should make that stuff in adult size too.

Friday, sweet Friday!

It’s the first weekend in a while without the wife. Im trying to finish a song that ive been working on for 2 weels now, its almost done… hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Edit: My son said, what day is it? Then played this song.

3 Likes