Friday Thread #3

It’s a beautiful sunny day with clear blue skies here and it feels like the leaves are all turning color overnight. My husband took the day off, he gets a couple weeks paid time off a year and didn’t use them all, it’s a use it or lose it scenario before his start date anniversary in mid-November. So the next few Fridays off for him! It will be nice for us both. Not sure what is on the agenda but he asked if I wanted to “hang out with him” :rofl: Sure, I said. It’s sweet. And he has been working long hours lately. Anyhow, we’ll start with a walk for the dog and see what else comes. Enjoy your sober Friday, friends!

14 Likes

We will keep you some Patricia :blush:

1 Like

tenor
Happy Friday Everyone!

@Planipennia LOVE the gif :heart:
@Misokatsu hope you feel better
@Mno love those kicks
@HoofHearted have a wonderful time catching up with your TS friend
@salty mom and son activities sound perfect for a Friday - enjoy
@Starlight14 healing vibes to your little one - hope she feels better soon

I’m happy its Friday! this week went by fast. I’m a bit drained but gonna try to make it a good day. Sun and Rain are fighting to see who wins today - i do hope i get a cool rainbow out of it :wink:
Happy Sober Friday everyone :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you sweetheart :heartbeat: she will be ok shes got her mama tending to her and any excuse to snuggle with her is good for me ha, glad i found this thread i find the daily check in a little too busy at times, hope your ok Jazz xxx

2 Likes

Ahhh I love it :star_struck:…lucky girl.
This is an awesome thread! Yeah- check in can be overwhelming some days.
I’m well… thank you - it’s a beautiful day to be alive :wink:

2 Likes

Glad your well Jazz, have a wonderful day lovely :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope they are as comfortable as good-looking!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Treating my girl right on a friday night :laughing:

14 Likes

That’s more than one friday :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol true. It should last about 5 days, assuming she is willing to eat all of them.

3 Likes

Friday is over here. I liked the workshop today very much, interesting stuff & people. The fucking foehn storm brought temperatures above 20 degrees celsius and headache. I hate it. So I’m on my way from couch to bed and hope to wake up without a headache tomorrow. Thinking of you @Misokatsu :people_hugging:

11 Likes

It’s Friday and I’m sober, thats enough for me today. I work tonight and a half day tomorrow. Quiet weekend plans for making homemade veggie chili with jalapeno cornbread and watching some spooky movies. Maybe paint my dollhouse.

I reached out to friends for Saturday but they are all busy and hubs has Sunday plans. I will entertain myself.

Edited: the second part of this just felt too raw to leave up on our Friday thread. Happy Fridays all. I feel heard in my earlier vent.

14 Likes

Glad you came here to vent and I really hope it helped. But I know sometimes it takes more than venting to feel relief. Hang in there, friend. These things aren’t easy.

6 Likes

I saw you edited your post as I was replying, so I will edit my reply to fit. Hang in there. I’m sorry for the loss of your friend.

3 Likes

Thanks Rosa. It just feels like a really rough time lately but that often means I’m changing and evolving. I’m going to bring my focus back to health (mental and physical) and then I can’t lose. Some days I’ve just got to let it out. 🩷

3 Likes

Nice “Epi” Les Paul. What kind of amp do you have?

1 Like

Ohhh a TS get together sounds fun! How about a house warming party when @Dazercat moves to cali???

4 Likes

You are such a good mom. Not that I ever doubted you.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is proof that I feed my skinny ass cat :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m working with a Vox AC15. Hopefully I will add a Fender Twin Reverb, an Orange and a Marshall to the mix :grin:

2 Likes