Friday Thread #3

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: alright love…I’m setting my alarm for 2025 :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

Images courtesy of Bing AI Art

6 Likes

About to engage in a wild night out to get cat food. I know, y’all wanna be me, but you can’t! I am the one and only! :crazy_face: :laughing: After that I think it’s just cleaning, a bit of gaming, and then bed.

Feel better @HoofHearted !

5 Likes

Daylight savings time is a thing. Ive experienced it my whole life but somehow my mom and i couldnt figure out if it got lighter earlier or later…smh

3 Likes

5 O’clock is the new 4 O’clock, that’s how I remember it, not sure that helps at all. Extra hour of sleep! Or… wake up hella early (most likely my case). :laughing:

3 Likes

Feeling better, thanks!

Went out for froyo this afternoon, no toppings, just the yo.

Icecream and icecream like treats are my only weakness. :yum:

2 Likes

Fall back, spring forward. Clocks go back in the fall and forward in the spring. That is how I remember it.

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

12 Likes

There it is! My reminder that Friday is right around the corner!

8 Likes

Happy Friday my sober friends

9 Likes

Good Morning Friday!!!
What are your friday plans?

I’m not sure about mine. First tea and fire the furnace, it’s chill. Then I’ll see :blush:
Have a happy sober friday folks!

9 Likes

It’s 4pm Friday arvo and work is done :+1:
Not sure what the rest of my plans are but have a strong suspicion food and relaxing will feature strongly.

There’s also a storm brewing

13 Likes

On way back from work. Going to make an easy dinner of fried noodles and have a bath and relax. I am up to date with work pretty much, so I can afford to spend time on myself and family.

10 Likes

Fixed that for yah
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I gotta help my daughter make 60 origami prizes for her school festival.
Snacks and music will be required, I think.

8 Likes

There’s a valuable lesson she can learn in the satisfaction of completing a large job on one’s own. Help her learn that by not folding any origami prizes. She’ll thank you for it later.
Probably.

6 Likes

Hello all, Happy Friday. I love this site and how some are already well into their day, while others are still asleep in the early hours. The UK sort of sits somewhere in the middle.

Half day today (as every Friday). I have noticed that every Friday I check in here in the morning, full of positivity, and by the end of the day I am super grumpy. I am not sure I use my free afternoon wisely. Full disclosure, I nap and then just hang around the house. Now I know that I hope to challenge it head on.

Hope you all have a great Friday

11 Likes

Happy Friday! My plan is to survive work, attempt to nap, and watch the season finale of Loki. I’m glad it’s almost the weekend.

10 Likes

@AyBee Your posts always make me smile and those pictures :star_struck: Beautiful!
@KarenKW Does your purring work-life-balance sensor let you work today? I love the picture on the cat thread :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a fine day :hugs:

I’m mid morning now and what should I say? Tea is fine, breakfast was yummi, the furnace is doing its job and heating the house, I like to have time for reading the newspaper and my office is screaming for me to move my lazy ass upstairs. My tummy already screames for lunch, motivation is on vaccation. Weird friday :grin:

8 Likes

My day off. Been to therapy, it was good. Individual therapy that was, I quit group therapy which is a good thing. If only because now I’ll have on Friday every other week truly to myself to do something nice. Doing something nice today is cocooning. We’re used to having wet grey Novembers. But this one is something different. Home on the couch with Luna it is. X

10 Likes