Friday Thread #3

That’s bad ass Emilie! Happy 2 years of a better lifestyle.:grin: @TrustyBird

5 Likes

Holy moly! Congrats my dude!!! You know, that’s pretty darn rad!!

So, you got two years, what are you going to do next?

5 Likes

omgomgomgomgomg!!!

Huge congrats on 2 whole years of being your bestest, sober badass, trustybird self!

Have a damn fine Friday, Bird. Thanks for making this amazing place even better. :pray::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Huge Congrats @TrustyBird on your 2 year soberversary. How will you treat yourself for getting to this milestone?

5 Likes

You sneaking in here with your 2 years.
I’m never on this thread. But I found ya! Special people like you I will find. This is the best Friday ever!! And another gorgeous selfie.
I’m so happy for ya Emily :blush: You’re a super star :star: :star:
Congratulations on your 2 years Emily.
Thank you for all your support on my journey. I’m so happy you’re on our team.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Woohoooooo cutie! :tada: :v: A huge congratulations, you deserve every second of today! Grateful for your ever kind presence! :love_you_gesture: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Amazing Emilie, big congrats on freaking two years sober!! :fireworks::raised_hands::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Woo hoooooooo 2 years, yeah you did.

So proud of you.

I only have one gif in my entire collection, but it’s a good one…

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

YOU SLAY.

7 Likes

Thanks all! I warms my heart to hear all this goodness. I took two weeks of vacation starting Monday and I have big plans every day and two trips planned.

Today I’ll work 4 hours and celebrate with pizza, kombucha and pushups.

2 years is great and I’m getting to where I want to be but I’ll set my sites on 3 years just to be sure.

Thanks for all of your loveliness folks. I’ll stay sober today with all of you. 🩷🩷🩷😘

12 Likes

Update on my friday: Done it :+1::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::muscle:
Me & 3 cats are settling at the farm. I’m tired and will be to bed very soon. The cats ran through the house all afternoon and are hopefully tired too.
What a friday :blush::pray:

6 Likes

Wooooooo!!! Congrats on your two years! How wonderful is that. So grateful for your presence here, lots of support and plenty of laughs too! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I’m gonna walk into the gym this afternoon, first time in 5 years!!!

I recently went to the doctor for the first time, in like ever. Turns out I have very high blood pressure and so I need to work on that, time to be a good stallion again.

So that’s my jam this Friday.

Stay sober, stay beautiful!

8 Likes

Friday! A short week down at work, three half days was a good beginning. It’s feeling like a great fit for me, so that’s reassuring. No work today. I slept a lot, am PMSing hard and have been emotional about gun violence here in America. I have some trauma around it (I don’t know how people don’t feel traumatized by it here) and every new story that comes up makes me sad, angry, frustrated. It’s colder today and cloudy, not motivated to do much but I will take Lupe around in a bit and then get a metal shelf put together (the bits all come in a box) then I can put all my craft supplies in one spot in the basement. Will probably cook some food tonight too. I guess I feel flat right now, I’m trying to go through the motions and do the best I can. What else can I do? The fresh air (albeit cold!) will do me some good, I’m sure. Some funny stuff on the internet has helped, too. Now I don’t even want to post this but I will. It is what it is.

5 Likes

I am about to embark on a grand adventure to the neighborhood hardware store, where I will endeavor to not spend too much time and money.

I am going for lightbulbs and ant killer.

That’s it. Nothing else. Deep breaths… nothing else… stay strong… :rofl:

Edit:

Okay, guys… look… i can explain…

I was looking for ant killer when I heard a small voice calling out to me. I followed the sound until I came upon this little homeless plant, and it asked me for help. I couldn’t turn this sweet baby away, right?

Right??? :laughing:

11 Likes

Are you gonna work out while you’re there or just have a look around? :laughing: :wink: :heart:

But seriously, good for you! Exercise is such a great thing. I’m excited for you!

3 Likes

Pretty walked in, took a look around. Took some measurements, looked at some stuff, then went home. :wink:

Baby steps!

8 Likes

Dr._Leo_Marvin

4 Likes

5 Likes

Yo @HoofHearted you make it to the gym stallion??

Ambitious past me signed up for a 90min 7am workout grrrr, early night for me

Edit. Just caught up with the thread. Its good to have those starting measurements so you know your progress. When ya going back?

4 Likes

I am aiming for Monday. :muscle::man_running:

I have a follow up dr appointment in a month, would be great to have some improvements by then.

4 Likes