Friday Thread #3

Holy shit dude! Awesome :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Ah. Truth. I was moving some slugs from a shed door the other day and it secreted this yellow slime all over my hands and honestly it was impossible to get off. I had to scrub and scrub and scrub till so sore that my hands were burning.

Forget Spiderman, it would be better as SlugMan.

6 Likes

SlugMan - Beginning

8 Likes

I will watch it for it in theatres and claim to know provenance. :popcorn:

4 Likes

My kids hates me for having a general rule about no technology on weekdays. No YouTube either.

They do have the possibility to watch some TV during the evening Crash and Bernstein or Spirit Rangers is the favorite.
But usually they just play or draw.

5 Likes

Happy Fry Day!

10 Likes

Itā€™s Friday!! Happy day to all
Iā€™m up and with coffee Iā€™ll be ready to take in the day! Got a busy weekend with a festival Iā€™m going to help at ā€¦Iā€™m hopeful that Iā€™ll survive and be able to keep up. Taking my bil for assist and back up. ODAAT

giphy (3)

@HoofHearted omg thatā€™s awesomeā€¦ Iā€™m sure you had a blast :metal:t4:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Good luck at the festival. Weā€™re having a Greasers/ American vintage car meet here tomorrow.

Yes Greasers as in the movie Grease. I live in what we call Greasers county. Big expensive American vintage cars (Like Cadillacs) is huge here. People pay more for those cars than for their houses.

Merch and 50ā€™s decorations and fashion sells as lemonade on a warm summer day. And thereā€™s 50ā€™ music every where. Itā€™s a lifestyle.

6 Likes

Oh wowā€¦this is so fascinating and exciting :smiling_face:ā€¦have fun!

3 Likes

Oh, I love this :star_struck:. Iā€™ll be seeing them in July. And I am already super excited!

4 Likes

I love Pearl Jam! I had Ten on cassette when I was 14, bought Vitology on CD when I was 16 but was never a huge fan, then I saw them live in 1998 and loved them since!

I took my Dad last night, I told him back in 2018 that if thereā€™s one band you need to experience live, itā€™s PJ. Took almost 6 years, but we got him that experience last night!

6 Likes

& @JazzyS it was an awesome night, and totally worth the lack of sleep Iā€™m dealong with this morning.

Happy Friday!! :heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Happy sober friday folks!
Mine is over and it was rainy, comfy, indoor and I napped for hours in the afternoon :grin: We have a long weekend here so everybody is away. Hardly traffic and rain, best combo for lounging and napping on the couch.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Happy Friday brothers and sisters! Iā€™m always excited because I have my celebrate recovery Friday evenings with an amazing group of people. Me doing a complete 180 in all the ways I was living, things get pretty hard in these weekend nights alone. This always give me something to look forward to in my growth as a man, a good friend, son, father, etcā€¦ preps me for a great weekend. When as before I would always look forward to that seat at the bar of loneliness and pain. Have a blessed Friday :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll see if I can get a few pictures for you. Thereā€™s usually ladies in amazing 50ā€™s dresses. And men that looks like, wellā€¦ like the guys in Grease with their hair back and everything.

2 Likes

Oh yes pleaseā€¦I would love to see picsā€¦ sounds like a wonderful event. Looking forward to seeing your outfit too :blush:

2 Likes

From todayā€™s Greasers meet.

8 Likes

Oh I love itā€¦loves your hair and outfit too :star_struck:. Hope you had a blast!

2 Likes