Friday Thread #3

That’s true, and it’s also impossible to avoid. Can’t skip talking to anyone either because they’ve already seen you taking the time to talk to other people.

I should’ve known, payday, weekend and summer holiday. The worst possible tile to try and so a quick store run :laughing:

4 Likes

Hope you were able to get some rest and your travels are going smoothly :people_hugging:.
snoopy-and

3 Likes

Sadly accurate. I will sleep well tonight.

6 Likes

Awe I’m sorry… sending you energy to get through the day till you can sleep tonight :hugs:

2 Likes

Its 3:15 pm and I am in sweat pants in a hotel. I don’t think I’ll leave this bed until tomorrow morning and my family is okay with that too. The first day was still fun even if I was dead tired.
Thanks Jazz.
:crossed_fingers:t2::sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz:

6 Likes

Glad to hear that you had a fun 1st day and are getting some good rest.
Love an understanding family. Enjoy chillaxin in the hotel room :wink::sleeping::zzz:

3 Likes

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning Matti @Planipennia and all sober folks!

This is how my 3 day weekend starts:

Plans?

• Setting up the new PC and data migration.
  • cuddling cats
  • balcony time
  • steak
  • a little bit of chores, unavoidable
  • naps, naps galore after this weird week
  • did I mention cat cuddles? :heart::blush:

Happy sober friday folks!
What are you doing today?

10 Likes

Happy Fridays!

We have an escape room booked today at 10am. Love them. Then we are going to spend our last day here walking around the old parts, harbour and creative quarter. I want to get some Sicilian pastries from a place I found and some coffee beans.

Definitely a good chunk of sea swimming will be had!

They are showing Top Gun in the open air theatre later tonight (with stalls and vendors) at the harbour, but to be honest I was asleep before 9pm last night so that’s a no :joy::joy::joy:. Instead, we are trying to get into a very small Nepalese restaurant and to have an early night.

I’m about to make coffee and enjoy my 6am peace. It’s a fairly loud and boisterous place here and lots of people drinking/drunk so it’s been superb to not be that person. We have had two dramas unfold both nights outside with drink involved, and honestly, it’s sad and makes zero sense.

Make like this little guy and chill instead…

Tomorrow i will grab my fur babies and get them back home :heart::heart::black_cat::black_cat:

9 Likes

Something to be mindful of as the hoopla of the weekend approaches. :white_heart:

12 Likes

This weekend it’s a big according meeting in our village. All the people playing in our entire province get to meet up play music and have a few concerts. We’re going to tonights concert, my 14 y/o is thrilled. :blush:

12 Likes

Oh this is so beautiful :heart::heart:. Thanks for posting

3 Likes

TGIF!! So happy it’s Friday and I woke up with just a slight headache (not a migraine), no storms so I was able to walk and swim this morning.

Getting some errands done and hopefully will be able to help out at work this afternoon as we are short handed.

Plan to treat myself to some Thai food and a movie tonight.

Happy Friday y’all
IyaY

10 Likes

IMG_1176

Hi friends
May your Friday be the beginning of a great sober weekend, I will check in later but God is good to me. sobriety is even better. Life is good.

10 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I really need to put together my 2025 budget for work today, but I am procrastinating!

Later I have a gym appointment and then likely free for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow, I am fixin’ to go explore an old mine up in the mountains that I recently learned about. There’s also a waterfall in the area that we’ll find too!

But real talk: can you believe it’s August already?!?! Damn summer, you going by too fast!

9 Likes

OOh this sounds exciting! Hope to see some pictures :smiling_face:

Seriously – where did the summer and long days go? The un is rising 48 min later than usual-- i didn’t even need my sun glasses this morning :angry:
I can’t go from super hot to super cold – want to enjoy some in between LOL (I feel like cool summer nights were just in my dreams).

5 Likes

The old mine was a bust. We got to the end of the road and only found a little covered ting that could’ve been a mine?

But the waterfall was cool! I even jumped in because the water looked so inviting… it was VERY cold but refreshing!

13 Likes

Bummer about the mine but super awesome waterfalls. That water looks soooo clear and welcoming. A cold plunge is good for you on many fronts. Glad you had a great day :heart:

5 Likes

Have an awesome Friday and sober weekend, friends!:ok_hand:t3::wink:

I am going to have some agility training with Alma and go on a hike.

9 Likes

ooh sounds like a good time – have fun!

Will be joining in on the Friday fun shortly :wink:

4 Likes