11 Likes

7 Likes

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

7 Likes

Oooh yeah…it’s Friday…have a wonderful day my peeps

happy-friday-gif-7

8 Likes

6 Likes

Therapy’s done. It was intense, emdr with an unexpected outcome, very very helpful in my life I feel. Hoping the person doing maintenance on my heating/water thing comes quickly. All that’s left for today is…
g-force-blaster
Have a good one all!

11 Likes

A sponatanous invitation for a board game night just came in. I booked a car and will be off to visit friends.

9 Likes

Its work for me today and then a weekend stretching before me. I might take a very long walk with a friend, I might continue packing and I might get a phone call in to my Mom. Maybe a trip to the plant store in there. Whatever I do, I’ll be sober.

9 Likes

IMG_1336

10 Likes

As the sun began to rise, I awoke in the mountains, miles away from civilization, to the sounds of thunder rolling into the valley. Within minutes, it was right above me followed by the unmistakable pitter patter of summer rain.

As quickly as it came, it had passed. Despite the warm morning sun, I packed up and returned home. Now, back to real life.

18 Likes

Great to see you friend. What an amazing view :heart_eyes: … glad you enjoyed the mountain getaway :hugs:

1 Like

We usually go for 7 to 9 days, but this year, only 2… really like 1 full day. The weather this time of year is usually hot and dry, but August has sucked! I hope September is better. :grin:

Do you like camping @JazzyS ?

4 Likes

Oh that sounds awesome…
Sorry the weather was so ugh to cut your camping short.

Do hope September is better :crossed_fingers:t4:. I have only gone camping once but it wasn’t proper camping as plumbing was available. I did have a wonderful time tho.
. (My sis called it glamping lol)

5 Likes

Happy Friday! I’m in that in between stage after my cousin left and before my husband gets back from a work trip. Just a lull and not doing much except therapy today (it was rough but still seems worth it) and some laundry. Just heard he missed his flight so won’t be home until after midnight, le sigh. So just some quiet time for me mostly today. He believes he has made some new work friends on this trip though so I’m excited to meet new people, including an Ecuadorean guy. I’d love to practice my terribly embarrassing Spanish! I’ve been fluent and grew up speaking but if you don’t use it (in my case) you do lose it. Feel a bit shameful about it honestly. I understand just fine but stumble when speaking. Feeling hopeful about the future and getting through this rotten funk I’m in. Also trying to plan at least one overnight camping trip before it gets cold (thanks @HoofHearted for the inspiration) and enjoying some really pleasant weather and walks with sweet Lupe.

13 Likes

Derpy Lupe pic for your pleasure. I love the lip caught on the teeth look. :rofl: poor girl I woke her up and startled her.

15 Likes

Happy Friday! Work is done. Had aft off. Took myself to lunch. And had a massage therapy appointment. Much needed. Was a bit knotty & tense apparently :sweat_smile: Once kiddo goes to bed, I’ll likely snuggle in basement recliner and watch some Tv. Oh, and my kidney stent is out! Feels much better and I can move more freely, like Sally O’Malley :laughing:
IMG_7610

11 Likes

Just wrapping up at my desk, gonna get things sorted to go on an overnight camping trip tomorrow yayyyyy! Will hopefully return with a bucket of berries. :blueberries: :yum:

10 Likes

I love this so much!!! I like to kick, stretch and kick!

2 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t want to alarm anyone, but it’s already Saturday here…
Has been for 10 hours.

8 Likes