Friday Thread #3

WHAT?!?!? Does the government know?

4 Likes

I think they do.
Itā€™s a conspiracy. Wonā€™t be long and theyā€™ll try and convince me itā€™s Sunday

4 Likes

That sounds like a dream. I love it. The wiev is beautiful.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to get one more in before the end of the season. I need to redeem myself. This past one, I brought my stove but forgot the fuel. I brought the coffee, but forgot the press. :man_facepalming:

Thank the maker my Dad and Sister were actually prepared! They definitely kept us afloat.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday !

2 Likes

Amazingly gorgeous!! Having breaks like that, even a day hike, or walkā€¦really is healing. Hope more are in your futureā€¦and mine.

2 Likes

It IS Sunday!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

And yet here I am at my desk at work on Monday morning!

4 Likes

No its sunday!

1 Like

What the hell!?
Itā€™s Friday again!
Good morning all :grinning:

20 Likes

Stunning. Happy Friday mate

3 Likes

Lol ā€¦so the cycle continues. Beautiful sunrise and view :heart_eyes:ā€¦ happy Friday to youā€¦ should join you soon enough

6 Likes

Good morning or evening to all!

I usually start work at 4am, but this morning on the highway I realized I got up 1 hour too early and it would be too late to turn back. Well, Iā€™ll just start at 3 oā€™clock then.

Have a great Friday and a great start to the weekend!

11 Likes

That is impressively early, I have been known to go to bed at 3AM! :sleeping:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:
Happy Friday to you beautiful souls
200w

Gonna be a ME day. Gonna go for a nice walk in the park. Listen to some Jazz and enjoy hot coffeeā€¦give myself a lovely pedicure/ manicure and try light yoga.

Have yourselves a wonderful sober day :people_hugging: :heart: :pray:t4:

9 Likes

Yikesā€¦I donā€™t miss starting work that early. Hope you have the energy to keep you going and possibly you can cut out early.
Happy Friday my friend :hugs:

2 Likes

Sounds wonderful.
I love Jazz,my kids likes it too, they say itā€™s Sunday music. And rainy days music. :blush:

Manicure and pedicure sounds so nice. Iā€™ve been looking at the polygel kits on Temu. I used to make gel nails at home (only on myself) when the kids where toddlers.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Yipieh friday evening!
I missed two fridays!!! :see_no_evil: This heat is melting my brain.
I had a rest day after a busy week and before a family weekend coming up. Eating yummi food, sleeping half of the day, watching old series, fumbling a bit on my phone, of course: chores. What would life be without the constant flow of chores :wink::joy::joy::joy:
Happy sober friday folks :hugs:

8 Likes

My Friday is already almost over. Working the weekend before starting my vacation. Three full weeks of not working ahead. Yay! It wasnā€™t the easiest of Fridays but it was good one, doing therapy about emdr last week and what happened since (and 50 years ago), and even having a crave for a bloody sickarette, nearly bumming one on my way to my therapist. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d have one ever again. I didnā€™t give in. Thanks for the warning. Have a good one all!!!

9 Likes