Friday Thread #3

Good movie choices! I don’t think my fella has ever seen Harold and Maude so thanks for the reminder. Glad you’re getting settled in.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, friend.

3 Likes

Therapy today, I’m actually dreading it but that just means we are getting into some serious shit. We have also had some haze and impact from Canadian wildfires smoke so I’m sneezing a lot and feel some sinus pressure. Boo. But I feel accomplished after getting up every morning this week with my husband 5:45-6:15 am. It might sound silly but it was a big deal for me to get up and going and have the morning with him. I welcome the weekend though and some sleeping in.

8 Likes

Happy sober friday folks!

Sorry for your loss @Mbwoman :people_hugging:

It started raining in the morning, so outdoor work was cancelled.
Had a good meeting with the facade firm, did a bit office work, enjoyed a warm bath on this autumn-ly morning, brushed the cats and napped.
Some errands in the afternoon and then it’s take away early dinner, old series and knitting together with a big pot of hot, delicious tea and snorring cats.
I love fridays like this :grin::grin::grin:
Oh, forgot: I did some meme hunting at the office :rofl: Good laughs

8 Likes

Always love a good meme… share some in the meme thread :grin:

2 Likes

I so get this. Repeating is a common occurrence in my house.

5 Likes

Happy Friday friends!

8 Likes

Very sorry for your loss. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

My condolences.:confused:

Keeping busy is the best thing you can do at the moment.

2 Likes

One of my faves but I hadn’t seen it in years. I unearthed my DVDs.

2 Likes

Happy Friday gang.

I was hanging out on the front porch while Penny played in the kiddie pool, and I noticed my Habanero sprouted a pepper, or 5!!!

Now, what to do with them?!?

7 Likes

Eat them? :joy::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Nope, they are in German and mostly sayings. One for the road:
Qs109_m
Freedom is the right to tell people what they don’t want to hear

2 Likes

AAAH - I see – well you enjoy - glad they made you laugh.

1 Like

OOH now that looks delicious – gotta eat it and see if it is spicy enough – sometimes the first few lack in heat.
I expect an update :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s Friday night. I’m on my way home from work, real angry about something small that happened before I clocked out due to a natural occurrence once a month (ladies…) and the only thing I keep thinking about is smoking a fat joint and stuffing my face with junk food. I’m so angry over something so small and I’m so bummed I don’t have smoke waiting for me at home. I don’t want to buy it, because I want to see my sober day counter go up not back to zero but oh my god!!! Uuggghhhh this really sucks!!! 24 days ago I would have solved this by going to the smoke shop and picking up fast food and taking a hot shower and calling it a night. Now all I can do is eat leftovers and take a hot shower which isn’t bad at all it’s a great night and I have a great weekend ahead of me but uuuggggghhhh … thank you for coming to my ted talk rant

8 Likes

IMG_1031

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Need this :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Ugh! That monthly occurrence sucks and can be draining. Treat yourself nice. Get cozy, enjoy those leftovers with a good book or a movie. Do not let your mind trick you into thinking that smoking will help. We got your back Faith…keep watching that counter climb :muscle:t4::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m cuddled up with my cat, venting to my friend on the phone and am going to eat my leftovers while reading my new book :relieved:

3 Likes