Friday Thread #3

Painting toenails! Wild Friday! :laughing: :purple_heart:

So glad not to be drunk tonight. Self care and movies and popcorn.

Love you guys! Stay strong!

5 Likes

I forced myself to be lazy and its been quite enjoyable

3 Likes

Awww Iā€™m so sorry to read this. You gave your sweet best boy the best life he couldā€™ve had, and you did so right by him. Huge hugs to you. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

This sounds like a wonderful friday evening. And biological monthly ladyā€™s annoyance can FRO :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hello friends!

Have a good start to the weekend!:love_you_gesture:t3:

This will be my first time playing a badminton league match and Iā€™ll be playing with a new team. Letā€™s see how it goes.:man_facepalming:t3::smile:

10 Likes

IMG_1528

5 Likes

IMG_1524

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ooh excitingā€¦hope you have FUN! Let us know how it goes. Happy Friday

3 Likes

Not much going onā€¦just enjoying another sober beautiful morning :sun_with_face: :heart:

6 Likes

Yay Friyay! Iā€™m glad itā€™s here after a tough period. Things are looking better for me and Iā€™m ready to dive into some home improvement and yard projects today through the weekend. Hoping to avoid the heat we have been having and take my downtime midday. That being said, there is a little furry creature staring at me intently so I must take her for the needful. Then rustle up a late breakfast and make my to do list, then get busy. Enjoy your day if you can, folks.

8 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th, yā€™all! :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

6 Likes

Ah Friday. I was supposed to go out of town this weekend but it looks like I might skip that as my Mom is unwell.
My Mom relationship continues to be challenging and we havenā€™t talked in a long time. Today she called her sister to say goodbye so we got alerted that we might want to do a wellness check.
I may skip my weekend plans to stay close to home. For now, Iā€™ll cry in my pre-work coffee a bit. Stay sober folks, everything is worse drunk.

9 Likes

Big hugs friend. I hope she is ok. I can imagine the strenuous relationship can make this harder to deal with. We are here for you friend :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thanks Jazz. I think it was a false alarm and she just needs rest. My brother is telling me to go out of town like usual so I am sticking to that plan.

5 Likes

oh good that it was a false alarm and i do hope you are able to enjoy your weekend as originally planned :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy sober friday the 13th folks!

Hugs to you @TrustyBird

My friday is almost over and to be honest: I feel stressed. The temperture decline from 32 to 7 degrees in 5 days is straining. The things to do are many. And I hate cooking Powidl. After 5,5 hours of intense plum smell my tongue is stuck to my palate no matter what I drink or how often I brush my teeth. And this sugary damp drives me crazy and makes me nervous. But oh yeah ā€¦ the taste of real homemade Powidl is worth it!
The weather causes cancellations all over due to storm warning and heavy rain /snowfall. Iā€™m grateful it stopped raining in the afternoon where I live.
So for me itā€™s another hour of cooking and then a shower & to bed :pray:

8 Likes

Hugs @TrustyBird, you are in my thoughts today.

Welcome to friday. I got an email from work announcing the passing of our DB admin. Iā€™m kind of numb. I didnā€™t know him well, but my interactions with him the past several years was positive.

Soā€¦ I guess the question of the week is:

What song instantly gets you in good mood?

8 Likes

Under Pressure
Oh Yoko
Octopusā€™s Garden

I went Beatles heavy just for you. Thanks man.

6 Likes

Oh Iā€™m so sorry friendā€¦ Hope you are able to find uplifting music to help you out today.

Bob Marley puts me in a happy mood instantlyā€¦ especially this oneā€¦

4 Likes