Gardening In Recovery

I will…we still have to plant…a host of other herbs, regular romano tomatoes, zukes, zucchini, sumer squash, onions, potatos…marigolds…and i am sure i am missing other stuff

1 Like

So awesome. I hope this time next year I’ll be on year one of cultivating my own plot at my own house!

2 Likes

I am learning a lot…first thing i learned is that me an Ms. Monkey can go nuts buying seeds!

3 Likes

Package of yellow tomato seeds said 50 in a pack. Just potted 75 of them into bigger pots. Well over 300 tomato plants. I thinl we will be selling plants here shortly.

4 Likes

Dang! I wish I was your neighbor, Rosa’s too. Vine tomatoes are unbeatable, especially if the summer was a hot one. Good luck!

1 Like

3 gardens every year one has about 50 square foot of strawberries always fun no till tons of thrills last year tomato plants reached a whopping 16 foot 3 chili plants overwintered indoors started 144 seeds yesterday squash zucchini cucumber more chilis and tomatoes and watermelon

4 Likes

This is crazy. The % of seeds that germinated far above what i researched. We will see how the transplanting goes, some…in theory…arent suppose to make it through that process. Amazon cant ship me supplies fast enough

3 Likes

My raised bed is ready to start with peas as soon as I get them :blush::+1:

8 Likes

Repotting day…then starting a whole new bunch of produce from seeds…just some of the chaos

11 Likes

I love when spiders take up residence in my garden! We have a lot of funnel spiders around here and seeing them perched in their tunnels is fun. Wolf spiders that run away when I disturb their space makes me a little sad but I like seeing them, too.

5 Likes

First 72

10 Likes

It’s time to cut the roses. I managed to cut mine yesterday and today :+1:

8 Likes

Tomatoes coming up! I’m a rather haphazard gardener, so I seeded in clumps, hoping I’d get one germination at least in each clump… And now I’ll have to separate them.

Once they’re a bit bigger, they be taken to my mum’s garden, with plenty of soil and space. She won’t do all the prep for these toms, but she’s happy to give them house room once they’re established.

7 Likes

Enjoy the free tea

1 Like

My heirloom tomatoes are growing :yum:

I’m also lucky to have a neighbour who has a passionfruit vine that is climbing EVERYWHERE. I’ve been told that whatever grows and falls on my side is mine to keep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: absolutely love passionfruit!

11 Likes

Planted about 70 marigold seeds and 18 bell pepper seeds…might as well “replant” celery too

8 Likes

Tranplanted the basil

9 Likes

You’re gonna need a bigger house. :rofl:

4 Likes

We still got so much to plant.

4 Likes

Really has produced more than we thought

4 Likes