Gardening In Recovery

You need to build a greenhouse!

4 Likes

We actually have that in the works…just bought some more lights

5 Likes

The garden is blooming :blush:

11 Likes

Did it! The greenhouse is cleared and will be disassembled on monday as the construction site starts after easter. My first spring without greenhouse in 10 years. It’s good I planned growing seedlings late as I knew about it in advance. Sound planning - and you’re half way there :blush::+1:

8 Likes

Plant a zucchini and feed family, I’d say.

1 Like

Found it @Twizzlers

Spring is coming! Time to dust of the gardening tools and start to sow the seeds! :seedling:

Have a heated windowsill greenhouse. Trying to get the Persian Silk tree out of his seed :blush:

9 Likes

@SoberWalker i set this up today and yesterday.
Im pleased so far.

11 Likes

The raised bed in front of the house is filled up and finished. I could not resist to buy new plants and make it a buffet for insects :blush:

11 Likes

Nice! And you have a grow light as well! :star_struck:

2 Likes

getting ready for spring and summer planting front and back garden

13 Likes

Wow! That looks amazing and like a lot of work. Great job!

3 Likes

The peas, turnips and lovage are seeded. Finally we get some rain. I hope it doesn’t get hot immediately after this chill weather period :pray:

Still unsure what I want to do this year :thinking: Whatever I’ll do, I will enjoy it :grin:

11 Likes

Have no idea what this is above ?

5 Likes

I found this baby blue spruce at work. It’s my favorite tree so I’m gonna try to grow it.

11 Likes

A few days ago I was on the farm for some work and enjoyed the blooming trees.

Plum tree and cornel cherry blooming

11 Likes

Chives growing from my compost pile!

14 Likes

Spring arrived and I started to mow the lawn. Every week one quarter of the garden so the flower buffet for insects is always well stocked :blush:

12 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Well here is some exciting news. My, now 100 ft by 200ft, garden…next year it will be a greenhouse. Ms. Monkey investigated and got approaved for a farm grant…we are now farmers…

Time to get matching coveralls?

14 Likes

What!!??!! That’s amazing! Congrats you guys!

3 Likes