Gardening In Recovery

Fencing in the new trees to the new orchard. Deer seem to enjoy the leaves

17 Likes

Got some radishes already!

18 Likes

I had to zoom in really close :sweat_smile: but i took a couple pictures of the first green bits poking out of the soil :smiling_face:

14 Likes

That is exciting!!!

4 Likes

Yay! What fun.

3 Likes

My tomato plant survived its near death experience.

17 Likes

Hey, guys. I’m new to this thread & I’m new to gardening. Here are some of the watermelon seeds I began germinating on June 5th. :watermelon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m taking the best care of them & treating them like my babies. I’ve never grown food before, so feel free to critique me or provide me with any tips. :white_heart:

12 Likes

Saxon wasp, a species of Vespids

Scientific name: Dolichovespula saxonica

Just in case you wanted to know. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I find this to be so cool!!! So you’re knowledgeable?!

2 Likes

All the credit goes to an app called PictureThis & definitely not me. :upside_down_face::joy:🩵

2 Likes

Ahhh, so cool though! I love bees and hornets and all nature of them.

4 Likes

I mean, I wish I was a super smart Ectomologist, but I’m not, so PictureThis is the next best thing. :grinning: I have learned a lot by identifying insects for ppl on Reddit though.

4 Likes

I’ll have to check that out too. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yay!!! I am glad it did!

2 Likes

If they are growing you are doing it right!

2 Likes

17 Likes

Yay! That’s super reassuring. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m loving it here already.

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t mind bees, wasps, etc… I feel sorry, I destroyed their home by accident :cry:

3 Likes

Only because of the people in this thread. I never would have thought to give it milk :joy:

3 Likes

I know! I found that out last year.

3 Likes