Gardening In Recovery

Hi @Tyland! Where are you growing? Peppers like it sunny and hot!

1 Like

So beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing :two_hearts:

Those peppers should be fine outside unless the temperature dips below 40°. I think it’s a little late in the season so you may not get fruit before it does freeze but can’t hurt trying!

2 Likes

Harvest season here, chill, stormy fall weather today and I got a basket of apples for today’s preservation round:
apple sauce and apple-plum jam. Fresh homegrown produce are the best :grin:

The view from the bedroom on the farm

Fall is MY season and I love & enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

No home grown Asters and sweet peas marigolds and meadow flowers

2 Likes

my peppers in greenhouse now here in Scotland the summer only lasts a couple weeks with sun lol

2 Likes

i wish i had that space my wife wouldnt see me for days lol

3 Likes

Just lovely Ray. Love the colors.

2 Likes

@erntedank li’l bit jealous re your beautiful apples and plums!

1 Like

Most grateful that my veggie loving daughter and her husband came to live and plant their organic vegetable farm on our land. And now they’ve planted two granddaughters here as well. A few pics of some heirloom squash and okra (growing inside a deer fence​:joy:) from an early morning farm walk today. I think even the freshly prepped beds are lovely. Nvm on the images. Can’t get them to load and can’t seem to delete the okra pic. I may have overstepped my boundaries here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Do you have a room with south facing windows? I think that might be your best. Bet if you have to bring them inside

2 Likes

those flowers keep on coming

11 Likes

Addition for next year

needs a stretch .

6 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren your flowers are beautiful! Do I see sweet peas?

2 Likes

Yes i tried several different varieties this year ,

3 Likes

I’m about to start some to over winter here in Texas. (Along with a few other things.) Hoping for a bumper crop of fragrant blooms next spring! One of my favorite flowers.

2 Likes

Hi Michelle! Gardening can be so cathartic and rewarding. ESPECIALLY when those first seeds germinate or first buds begin to open. What are you learning to grow?

2 Likes

drying out my peppermint

8 Likes

A beautiful look over the farm at sunrise today

And this are plums and apples in the big pot cooking. Tastes like heaven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes