11 Likes

made small bed at front ,to many plants not enough beds lol

9 Likes

Moved strawberries for next year

put in Raspberries

9 Likes

Plenty room here. Lovely!

1 Like

took Geranium cuttings and Hydrangea trying water this year rather than root powder

10 Likes

From 2011 until about four years ago, I actually grew cut flowers on a small commercial scale. Sold to area florists, and a farmers market. It was so rewarding and I loved it, but man was it hard work! Once grandbabies started coming, I opted to trade in the time spent growing and cultivating an acre of flowers for time with the littles. I don’t regret the decision, but I do miss being surrounded by all of the beauty. My growing is now contained to these six awesome raised beds my husband made a couple years ago. We have blueberries, asparagus and strawberries in 3 of them. The other 3 are reserved for flowers. Oh and there is one big peony bed out there as well. Each bed is actually on a concrete pad because Bermuda grass. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: We have found it impossible to grow anywhere near it. So that was our solution! My interest in growing anything at all had really dwindled as my drinking increased so hopefully that passion will return soon. I have lots of seeds and bulbs on order!

14 Likes

gorgeous landscape!

1 Like

Just lovely Ray. Is that sweet pea? And purple dahlias or mums? On my phone, hard to see with the old eyes!

3 Likes

What a cool job! I’ve always thought this would be so rewarding and incredibly hard to do. Do you have any flower pictures from that time you can share?

1 Like

Half of the pics in my phone are from flower growing days! :crazy_face:

Early spring arrangement

7 Likes

Snapdragons, late spring market bouquets, harvested buckets

8 Likes

Cosmos, zinnias, lisianthus, marigolds

12 Likes

Hi I’m Michelle an alcoholic. I was recently introduced into plants by wonderful coworkers with so much knowledge I’ve grown a collection and it’s rewarding seeing them grow and feels good taking care of them it’s another purpose a new are to learn more about

6 Likes

Summer help, the BEST summer help, sweet pup, prepped dahlia bed

The end :joy: My apologies for taking up so much space

9 Likes