Go Steelers!

Ray Rice baby! That’s the only Ravens/Chargers game I’ve ever been too! I went to see my HS teammate Dennis Pitta, who scored a touchdown in the 2012 Super Bowl WIN over the Niners! Lol

1 Like

Best rivalry in football baby!

2 Likes

You were at the game in San Diego? I was there too.
Rice. Pfttttttt!

1 Like

Ray rice = piece of shit. Him and Ray Lewis should both be in jail. Or dragged into the middle of the street and shot.

1 Like

Derek Carr…what has happened to you?

1 Like

He was scared of the Suh Nami! Raiders decided to pay chucky, instead of All World player Khalil Mack

2 Likes

I heard he got a big mascara contract😂

2 Likes

And how about Big Ben?

1 Like

Also a douchebag

1 Like

Well drag me into the street and shoot me along with them, I’m no different than Ray Rice.

1 Like

Yes played for the Ravens? That’s his capital offense in my book

1 Like

I’m a Steelers fan… but even I wouldn’t turn down the Ravens if they offered me the veterans minimum for a year.

1 Like

I now see how you value our friendship

1 Like

Blood is thicker than water, and money is greener. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Solid win today, I had a deep churning gut feeling when we didn’t get into the endzone and had to settle forna field goal.

Ben looked great, Connor looked fantastic and JJ and Brown are a fearsome twosome, just like Swan and Stallworth were back in the day.

2 Likes

Great to see Shazier on the field walking around with the guys before the game. His recovery has been remarkable.

2 Likes

Steelers all the way!

2 Likes

Definitely man. He’s a symbol of work ethic. I hope some day he’ll be able walk without restrictions, I doubt he’ll play again. Such a shame, he’s a young man.

I think he’s the reason Bell is holding out for the guarenteed money.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s no question he’s worked his tail off to make the progress he’s made, especially in under a year. Absolutely an inspiration.

2 Likes

I didn’t get to watch the Game I had drill :frowning:️ but it’s always nice to leave and check my phone n see that the Steelers put another Win in the box​:heart:️

2 Likes