Gratitude List. 5 things daily

I am grateful

  1. being sober
  2. my wife
  3. having a roof over my head
  4. chobani yogurt
  5. my car
9 Likes

I am Grateful for …

  1. That I’m Not a quitter, no matter how hard this gets.
  2. That I can control my urges and not fall for them.
  3. That I do have choices and will make the right ones.
  4. That life will keep getting better.
  5. That I have free will and want to keep going.
    :kissing_heart:
11 Likes

Today I am grateful for

  1. My sobriety
  2. The life I carry in my belly
  3. The wonderful relationship I have with my boyfriend
  4. Returning to school in August, I cant wait!
  5. The bond I share with my daughter and my son.

I feel alive, and happy.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Today I am grateful for:

  1. my wife
  2. My boss
  3. Pools
  4. My son for his wonder and enthusiasm
  5. Pop Tarts
9 Likes

Today I’m grateful

-for my sobriety
-the time I’ve spent with my grandkids
-the approval of my new apartment
-my pups that love me unconditionally
-air conditioning

5 Likes

Today I’m grateful x5 that my son who struggles with addiction seems to be doing much better! He turned 21 the other day and my husband had a recent birthday as well. Instead of hanging out in town this memorial day weekend him and his girlfriend came here to the woods to hang out with ole mom n dad. I know that thing’s can change in an instant but at this moment I’m feeling blessed! I’m never going to stop believing in him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes
  1. 30 days today.
  2. I have a therapist to talk to
  3. I’m starting back to work soon.
  4. Ankle surgery was a success (so far)
  5. My happy healthy daughter.
7 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 month milestone :muscle:t4:.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss

Grateful for…

Coffee
Early morning snuggle time with wife and cat.
I have a job I like.
My experience at the DMV yesterday went smoothly.
I got my driver’s license renewed.
Today is going to be a better day.

5 Likes
  1. My new home
    2 Sobriety
  2. Finding a meeting when I needed it
  3. Having all but two boxes unpacked
  4. I new sense of hope
6 Likes

I’m grateful for
The patience I had in this day
My daughter telling me twice in 24 hours that she loved me and squeezing me in a big hug while doing it
For being sober or it wouldn’t of happened
I’m grateful I could accept and feel her love today
I’m grateful I’m warm, full ,and clean today

6 Likes

Stopping! I’ve been on a run putting my life back together this week, and when the weekend arrived I was exhausted. It’s all new stuff, new people, new projects, new places. Caught myself starting to spin and caught it. I don’t like stopping once I get some momentum. But stop. Just stop. It’s Saturday! Time to relax :heart:

6 Likes

Im grateful for ts
I’m grateful for my daughter
I’m grateful for the sunshine
I’m grateful for my sponsor
I’m grateful for my AA programme
I’m grateful for my mum

6 Likes

The sun shining in the sky this morning
The tiny blue tits hopping on the branches of the tree, I can see from my bed
For my life
For my family and friends
For my dog

7 Likes

A coffee maker that has coffee ready when I wake up
My son is finally adjusting to life in the USA
Made my first honey sale yesterday. (I keep bees)
YouTube - coffee with Kate and Bren P Grace
My daughter had her first sleepover. Nice to have a happy home that she can have kids over.
I’m healing. I feel it finally

9 Likes

I’m grateful for…
TS
My husband who works very hard running heavy equipment every day out in this heat to provide for our family.
My daughter was happy with her school clothes today.
My oldest son who struggles with addiction is still trying hard every day to overcome it.
My youngest son isn’t fighting me too hard about his school work. That I’m able to teach again this year.
My oldest daughter is a wonderful mother to my grandchildren.
I’m able to wear clothes that were too tight last year. :smiley:

10 Likes

1 Cooler weather.
2 The thoughts of drinking are rare.
3 Had a productive day.
4 Home before 7pm today.
5 Able to finish up a home project this evening.

10 Likes

My daughter was tasked with making a gratitude list for school, we spoke about it.
I explained that how a lot of the world lives in deep poverty where you would have entire families living in a dirty shack the size of our bathroom.

  1. We’re thankful we have food to eat.
  2. Clean water to drink.
  3. School to go to and express ourselves there.
  4. Modern technology that allows us to stay in touch.
  5. A comfortable and safe space to go to at the end of each Day.
11 Likes

I first came across the concept of a gratitude journal one day watching Oprah over 25 years ago.

This concept was still in its infancy and I was quite excited about it. It’s been years now since I last kept a gratitude journal (something I intend to remedy now that I’m working on my sobriety). Life got in the way, alcohol too, and I never seemed to have the time or inclination to perservere despite having much to be grateful for. I’m glad I’m here and found this thread.

I am grateful today for:

The love, companionship and support of my hubby.

I have much to be grateful for.

I’m grateful for this thread, and for the supportive community on Sober Time.

:v:t2::ireland:

9 Likes