Gratitude thread

Happy to still be alive and healthy :+1:

3 Likes

Today I am greatful to walk another day sobre

1 Like

I thank God I made it to Santa Monica safe and sound and Iā€™m still sober.
Thankful for having the strength to not reward myself with a drink or 7 after a long trip.
Iā€™m grateful for @anon79808082 giving me the support and praise I needed last night.
Thankful for being sober this am.
Thankful for all the shit u can get done when your sober.
Thankful Iā€™m in Cali where itā€™s 55 degrees instead of 24 in Flagstaff.
Thankful to be looking forward to walking my dogs.
Thankful for my wife.
Thankful for sober time app
Thankful for my life.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful to be sober.
Grateful for my weight loss.
Grateful to be able to go visit daughter and husband today.
Grateful wifeys foot is getting better.
Grateful for my Merino Wool sweater keeping me warm.
My cup of hot tea.
Dogs and cats.
Grateful for my health. Grateful for all the work I put in this week on myself so I can relax this weekend.

3 Likes

Today Iā€™m grateful for a clear head this morning. Coffee. Still sober. Dinner plans out this evening. Great nights sleep. Sharing recipes early in the am with my daughter. Cat on my lap. Health. Nice walk to the beach coming up with my dogs. Roof over my head.

2 Likes

Everyday Iā€™m grateful I dont wakeup sick. Having to drink to make myself feel better only to feel like shit. Sofa king grateful Iā€™m off that misery go round.

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful Iā€™m still sober this morning.
Grateful I didnā€™t drink at this really cool restaurant last night where some cocktails were made table side.
Grateful I didnā€™t even have the urge to drink.
Grateful for my clear head. New found patience. Health. And new way to look at life.
Weight loss. Sober 46 days. 45 days exercise program.

2 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for this coffee.
Morning time with God.
And Devotionals.
A place to write my gratitude list.
An app to count my calories.
My health. My wife. My children. My cats and dogs. Iā€™m especially grateful for having loving caring parents who brought me up with good family and moral values.

2 Likes

Grateful for the 25 pounds Iā€™ve lost. The hard work Iā€™ve put in being sober. And the results. Grateful to have a clear head in the morning before my coffe as I feed my 4 cats and 2 dogs with a smile. No hangovers. Health. Just generally feeling good. Flexibility. Walking my dogs. And grateful for this app to write my gratitude list ever day.

1 Like

Today I am grateful:

For my higher power

For sleep last night

To have gone grocery shopping even if I was tired from being up all night the night before

To have made birria consomƩ and tacos so fire!!

To have food in my house

To be sober another day

For this lovely Sunday

for this nap Iā€™m about to take right now after my
gratitude list and prayer LOLā€¦

2 Likes

I am grateful that my daughter trust me to watch my granddaughter. I am grateful that my husband loves me no matter what. I am grateful for my perseverance to keep on keeping on

1 Like

Today I am grateful:

For my higher power

For setting boundaries with my friend this morning. Basically the original plan was to take the train to Sacramento but because his sister-in-law decided to buy a car out of nowhere they were going to send that old car up to Sacramento for one of my friendā€™s brother to drive but that would mean Iā€™d have to drive up because my friend works night shift and he worked last night and Iā€™m not feeling good still Iā€™m extremely tired and if I drive we could potentially get into a car accident

To be alive today

To be sober another day

To have my sanity still cuz some people who use meth go mad

To have my dog Cody with me at this time he really has brightened up my mood and keep me grounded

1 Like

I am grateful for this day to finally be over and I stayed sober! Iā€™m grateful I took a nap

2 Likes

Good morning!

Today Iā€™m grateful:

For my Higher Power

Fo waking up relatively in a better mood todayā€¦ not as groggyā€¦

For yesterday, it was such an amazing day!

For being able to be of service today and take Omar to his dui class appointment thingy

To go visit my dad at the nursing home

To have a routine down (gratitude list, prayer, coffee, cody)

To be sober another day

To be alive another day

3 Likes

Hey Brian.
Welcome to TS.
I find gratitude to be one of my biggest or best tools in my sobriety tool box.

We have a Daily Gratitude Thread # 2 Daily Gratitude List #2
if your interested in joining a great supportive bunch of people here on TS. It looks like you dug up an old Gratitude thread from a year ago. Anywayā€¦
If your interested come check us out have a read around and join if if you feel like it. Thereā€™s always room for more.
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Daily Gratitude List #2

Link should take you to the moved posts, rather than the start of the thread!

Today I am grateful:

For my higher power

To wake up in a nice comfy bed every morning

For Costco

To have everything that I need

For coffee every morning

For medications that keep me sane and healthy

For healthcare

For Cody my puppy

For a lovely bright Sunday morning

1 Like

Today I am grateful:

For my higher power

To wake up sober another day

For dinner last night with Curtis for his birthday

I guess for somewhat of a clear mind to deal with this enormous stressor in my life at the moment (trying to remind myself to put one foot in front of the other and not overwhelm myself and also remind myself that Iā€™m in the situation because of my previous choices)

To visit my dad today although I kind of vented to him or more like vented at him :disappointed::disappointed:

I guess also for the first time using those electric scooters on the streets. I think i am getting older because it frightened me how fast it was going. But it was exciting and fun

To breathe in and feel all this uncomfortable feelings and know it will pass

1 Like

Today I am grateful for/to:
My Higher Power

Coffee this morning because without it I would be so miserable

A routine and I know I say it almost every gratitude list but I really like it

Finding the motivation to double scrub my house now everything looks and smells clean

Hi ho Burger for responding and scheduling an interview with me for a full-time position

Yesterdayā€™s process group with Jonathan although it was very intense

My decision to start taking directions and talk less

My growth since last year

To be clean another day

To feel alive and present in this moment