Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 2)

10 Likes

Right on Jason!!! Huge congrats friend. Never going back to that prison. Freedom is real. Hugs from across the seas.

2 Likes

Right on! Flex those sober muscles :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:
Congratulations on your 2 years of not smoking :no_smoking:
awesome-chris-evans

3 Likes

Congratulations Jason! :balloon::muscle: Your chunk of time is impressive and inspiring.

2 Likes

Keep leading the way brother!! @JasonFisher

2 Likes

Way to go! Congratulations on 2 years.

1 Like

That is amazing - congratulations! Inspired by your accomplishment, I made that day my day 1ā€¦hope I can share a similar milestone 2 years from now! :pray:

2 Likes

Lads just for future reference is there anyway to add nicotine to the sober time app,im sure on this thread ive seen alcohol and nicotine on the same screenshot or would that be a different app id have to get?
Thanks

1 Like

On the app ā€¦main screen left top corner is three linesā€¦go to manage settings and you can add other timers here :smiley:

1 Like

brilliant,thanks very much Jazzy :grinning:

1 Like

I am indeed grumpy at the momentā€¦but very determined and certain of my decision to quitā€¦

Day 3 and countingā€¦

7 Likes

Donā€™t worry about the grumpy ā€“ it will pass - Super proud of your 3 days! Keep it going :muscle:

1 Like

Smoking bad
Fresh air good

10 Likes

Way to go Curtis!!! 1 year smoke free is an amazing achievementā€¦ keep showing up for yourself :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thanks Friend :sunflower::grin::no_smoking:

1 Like

SuperCurtis! Huge congrats friend!
superman-cigarettes

2 Likes

Thanks Menno. Itā€™s my :lungs: that feel super. :grin:

1 Like

Yesssssss! Well done! A year is HUGE!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny :laughing: Thank you Emilie. :balloon:

1 Like

For me the nicotine withdrawal became less after a few days, the mind games were longer. I hung onto however many days I had knowing how hard it was to go however many days I was. (I still do when I have cravings.) I hiked for miles> It got me away from stores, and made me appreciate exercising my lungs, and made me sleep good.

I changed all my routines that included smoking. That resulted in breaking a few bad habits.

Your doing awesome!

Killing it @Curtis-81 ! :muscle: nice! One year felt impossible a year ago, Congrats!

@JuliaLuna Awesome! Over two weeks! :muscle:

3 Likes