Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness šŸ”„ (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

Wow great job dude ! The lifts keep getting bigger :metal:good that you do it without a belt too will definitely make your core like a rock

1 Like

Youā€™re progressing quite well man, there are so many factors in lifts that a lot of genetics can hold a person back from excelling at certain lifts vs others. Your lifting more than what 80% of the people in the world can lift Iā€™d say thatā€™s something to be very proud of dude keep it up :metal:

3 Likes

Ahhhh man itā€™s good the gym is the place where you learn how to put your ego on the bench, Iā€™ve outlifted a lot of people and Ive met a lot of guys who can outlift me so itā€™s always good to be humble and realize a milestone or target is huge when youā€™re starting to hit big numbers. Keep it up :metal:

3 Likes

Congrats from me as well AndrĆ©! Awesome job! I know this means a lot. And precisely because I knowā€¦

I deserve to be in the bro category and you know it.
Also, lifitng with depression. Thatā€™s the endgame. Not ashamed to say itā€™s often cracked a light for me in the pitch black. Often cried with relief from it. Often only managed 1/3-1/2 of my usual stuff because could hardly move with the depression, but continued through the routine best I could. This shit be real as you would say.

Do you measure your progress? The 80% number will come from a site like https://strengthlevel.com/. thatā€™s where I get my lofty ideas from. :wink:

@Dan531 absolutely feeling you on the night time schedule and shitty sleep. How do you deal with it? Do you lift on tired days or do you wait until youā€™ve rested?

2 Likes

Good on you man. Odaat and enjoy the journey.

1 Like

I still lift, just no where near as good as Iā€™m capable of when well rested, gotta get after it!

1 Like

Aye. Same here.

1 Like

Almost hit a 300 benchā€¦ soooo close. Body weight going down bench going up :wink:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s huge!!! Awesome stuff

1 Like

Wanna hit 315 for a few reps in the end. Keep on pushing for those goals :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Got me beat! Iā€™m at 205lb bench, 3x10

3 Likes

Maybeā€¦ but youā€™re in much better shape PLUS you can still grow hair :wink:.

2 Likes

Whatever it takes lol

1 Like

Getting after legs and shoulders on sobriety day 104

8 Likes

Yikes! Have you been getting any better sleep??

1 Like

Depends on what shift Iā€™m on, i sleep like garbage on night shift and day shift and get decent sleep on afternoon shift. Iā€™m on vacation for a couple weeks now so Iā€™m gonna sleep like a baby :baby: :sleeping: :relieved:

4 Likes

Youā€™re doing good bud getting in good shape, definitely building muscle and bulking on your arms, keep it up :metal::metal:

1 Like

Boom! Now thats some real weight. Keep at it

What a douchebagā€¦ JK dawgšŸ˜œ Get after it man, flex if ya fucking wanna

2 Likes

Man, Iā€™ll never get to where i want to be so i guess Iā€™ll settle for being sober and stronger than yesterday.

3 Likes