Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 2)

Todays 530am workout complete :white_check_mark:
Did shoulders
15 min elliptical
15 min incline walk on treadmill
15 min of recumbent bike

Felt weird using only dumbbells but I really did get a good burn :slight_smile: have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Body fat still at 31%. Trying to break into the 20’s because my goal is to get baby six pack abs. :joy:

11 Likes

Back to ~170lbs.
I felt stronger up in the 180s but my body feels better here overall.

17 Likes

Those chairs are cute lol I know that’s not suppose to be the focus but that’s where my eyes went :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Dont listen to @Runningfree i saw your guns and your smile. Keep up the good work @TMAC lol

2 Likes

Ok…what vanilla protein powder would you recommend?

1 Like

I’ve sampled a handful and really like this brand.

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation @Steve14 i tried to buy protein at hyvee based on price and ended up with a bland mark wahlberg marky mark protein :-1:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I saw the big guns as well but those chair are cute!

3 Likes

Mixed with just water they all might be a bit bland. I do mix in some almond milk which makes it better. Personal choice :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve used NutraOne- it was alright, didn’t mix very well. I used premier and it mixes well but they just have basic choices so I recently switched to ghost and I love their flavor choices and the powder mixes so easily. I made some chocolate cinnamon milk the other day by mixing fairlife milk and my ghost powder. It was so dang yummy

2 Likes

Looking great T

1 Like

Dying… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Not a selfie (clearly), but something I’m passionate about (I not only watch it, I do it).

This head kick KO that went down last night, in the UFC 303 Main Event, was a nearly-perfect (and beautiful) example of technique. Inspiring.

Much love to All.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

10 Likes

Sometimes it helps me to take a step back and look at where I’m at. With my foot and back issues I feel decent about what I’ve accomplished so far this year. I know I’m not going to hit my year running goal but I’m still running and honestly I think that’s all that matters. And this past month I almost hit as many miles as January so yay for me lol

10 Likes

Todays early morning workout complete :white_check_mark:
Back:
DB lat pullover 20lb
DB row 30lb

Biceps:
Bicep curl 20lb
Hammer curl 15lb
Incline bicep curl 15lb

Biceps feel good but struggled with dumbbell workouts for back. Im used to the machines for back lol Can anyone help suggest some dumbbell back workouts i can do? I have an incline bench in our gym if that helps. I alsp have resistance bands and body bands. Thanks so much!

6 Likes

Rows are the best for the back. Second only to pull-ups. Can you do those at the home gym? I’ve been barred from either for a long ass time now.

For DB only, not barbell, I prefer one armed DB rows, resting your hand on the bench, standing over it.

Happy to see you crack on w it Dana! :-*

6 Likes

It’s bright in the gym :sunny:

13 Likes

9 Likes

So, tonight I started my new block of a 6-7 week program and boy did I struggle with Single Leg Hip Thrusts. Something that looks fairly simple had me cramping in my hammies after 5 reps. I’ve been doing normal hip thrusts with 12kg kettle bell off the bench but really struggled with the single leg. A new favourite was DB Lying French Press (skull crushers)

5 Likes