Has anyone conquered cocaine

Carpet foraging! lol, I’ve done a bit of that in the past myself. I got in a pretty heated argument with a guy I worked with one time that almost came to blows. We were smoking meth and all of a sudden he goes “did u see that? It popped back”…huh, dude wtf are u talking about…“it popped and flew off the foil man”…laughing dude, ur fucked up just hit that shit and pass it. As soon as the bag was empty he was on his knees digging through the carpet for an hour, I kept telling him to quit acting stupid there was nothing down there, and his sermon changed to “you fuckin asshole, u picked it up, empty ur pockets” I told him to kiss my ass a few times and then he came at me thinking he was gonna grab me and check himself, had his brother not been there to tell him to back off and shut up we would have prob beat the hell out of each other.

2 Likes

@Wantingmore, I started on hydrocodone and oxycodone years ago and ended up overdosing on heroin when it got to the point I’d switched to it because the pills didnt get me high anymore…now I’m sure if you’ve never done it before you’re thinking “I would never do heroin”…i said the same thing. But if ending up on the needle isn’t enough to scare you read this…its why I decided to quit, a few weeks before I did there were 53 overdoses in the city I live in and 19 of them died because of these things. The ones in the pic look just like oxycontin 80s right? The ones that popped up here looked like the orange 20s and blue 30s so some people were popping a couple at a time…

https://www.safemedicines.org/policymakers-media/fentanyl-pills-ravaging-american-communities

1 Like

I used to go through my car with a headlamp in the middle of the night looking for crumbs. I can only imagine what the neighbors most have thought.

2 Likes

NEVER to ever find anything! Just some glazing from a cupcake 3 months ago. Taste great in the pipe! Hahaha

1 Like

Oh man, I know it isn’t funny and I’m sry to laugh but the headlamp just put it over the edge for me lol

Haha, @Donnie_Spiering that just reminded me of a crackhead I used to work with, he was digging in the floorboard of the work truck and put something in his pipe, lit it, then coughed, spat, and says all matter of fact like “nope, that was a biscuit” and went back to the search I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard

2 Likes

Oh, it’s funny. I can’t tell you how much frosting I’ve smoked over the years. Occasions I would find something real and you’d swear I just struck gold in the California mountains.

3 Likes

Atleast we can all laugh about it now as that page has been turned for the best…

3 Likes

Yeah, now in the middle of the night I am peacefully asleep

2 Likes

Counting sheep :sheep: at night and not frosted flakes :doughnut::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hear ya about needing to fear either the transition to heroin or fentanyl laced fake oxy. Wish I could fear it, but I don’t. I’m just focused on not using anything right now. The article is intense. Appreciate you sharing.

Amen! I was trying to remember what dude used to call it last night and I walked past 2 obvious crackheads otw into the gas station earlier and thought “man those 2 look like they’re bout to go crumbin. Hey, that’s it, ‘Crumbin’!” Lol

2 Likes

I died when I read carpet foraging last night

Lol, that’s what I always called it. surprisingly I thought of that one because of pot lol. I was hanging out with a friend and he dropped a piece of bud on the floor rolling one b4 we left for a concert one night and got down looking for it. After about 5 minutes everybody was getting pissed cuz we had unassigned lawn seating and needed to leave and I finally said dude, seriously come the hell on its weed and ur down there foraging like a damn bear about to hibernate. If you’ll get ur ass in the car I’ll give u a damn quarter bag when we get back. He was the type to roll what we called “pinners”…joints so small they were about 90% paper and burned up in about 30 seconds

2 Likes

I just want to thank all and everyone that replied with stories, advice, and insight on my thread here. It is helping. I got paid today and normally I would call my plug to score some coke. But I’m doing pretty good thus far not getting some.

2 Likes

Take that money n buy something nice for yourself. You earned it! Or be froogle like myself n stash it like a squirrel stashes nuts… we all know that payday struggle as we have all been there. It gets easier and easier the more you change that routine up… :moneybag::dollar: seems to be my new addiction once i started stacking a few g’s… keep it up! I believe in you …now you have to believe in yourself…

2 Likes

Big respect to you donnie. Thanks man. Your msg actually boosted my morale and motivation to not fall thru the rabbit hole again. Especially when u mentioned how u got some g’s stacked. I could’ve been there a long time ago but kept spending till I was overdrafting my bank acct. Now I’m inspired to save. Thanks again bro.

2 Likes

It’s been a week since I cashed my last paycheck and I still have most of it. Even after spending $100 on my bike. Wtf is going on? Up is down. The sky is green. Cats are laying with dogs. The Caps won a cup. Seriously, shits all fucked up

4 Likes

Ohh do i know…i still got a fist full of bennys after just buying a car cash last week… you will be able to acually have a great time next weekend not having to pull off a half baked date. Im cheering for ya man!.. i may have a date myself soon as well. I feel like im getting more stable , confident in myself finally i think i can handle it… we will see! Lifes great when you do what god intended us to do and give…

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin about… @JediDonn that’s another thing that’s been a big motivator for me to stay sober. I used to live paycheck to paycheck and was usually broke long b4 Friday. In the 3 months I’ve been clean I’ve bought 2 pairs of shoes, a bunch of clothes, a nice assed pair of beats headphones, a new cell phone, hooked my friend up with a nice wedding present, paid off some back taxes, and still been able to put money up and have a decent little bankroll on me in case an emergency comes up. That shit will change ur life man, if u set that money tracker up on ur sobriety counter and keep watching that number go up u wont want to turn back after a while.

4 Likes

@Neighbrofthebeast668 thanks brother. Your messages actually help me thru alot. In fact everyone’s message has some positive effect on me. Thanks again. I’m going to keep this being a good boy track running. But I’m starting to feel some type of “energy” or entity…or heck maybe the devil or some negative spirit around me telling my mind to go get some coke …or go out and just get one drink and no coke (which is a trick cuz if i drink a beer or so, I’d want some coke on me later)…

Im telling these “entities” around to back off and so far I’ve been keeping good and pushing them off me pretty well. Does this make any sense?