Has anyone conquered cocaine

That works some but you need to distract your mind more by coming here reading and helpping people struggling,Watch tv, music helpped me ALOT killing time … the money thing was a struggle for me at first because i let myself go and had to build up buying things i needed. That first thousand is always the hardest to save… after that it seems to stack up… just keep yourself head strong and analyze yourself, your addiction, and life set goals and get after them!

2 Likes

No doubt man, glad we could help, itll prob never go away completely, you’ll still have the occasional craving and think “damn I could go for a line right now” but the longer u deny that thought it does get a little easier with each time and those cravings become less frequent. Just dont let ur guard down man…exactly, i imagine it’s hard to not wanna drink occasionally if u dont think of yourself as an alcoholic, but for me as long as I was drinking or taking a pill I was always gonna want the other, and hell while ur at it pass that blunt or let me get one or two of whatever else was around too was always gonna be my motto as long as I was high enough to let my guard down. Just stick with it, u got the right idea and you’ll never be by urself if u keep getting on here…hop on and bitch when the cravings get bad and u need to vent and when youre happy with being sober help somebody else, share what you’ve learned and encourage them, itll do wonders for your peace of mind and make the fight seem a little less difficult

3 Likes

I know myself i dont drink much anymore but after about 2 months sober i thought id try. I got wasted so easily and i acually scared myself id relapse because i had thoughts of using. So i had to stay away from alcohol even though it wasnt my DOC and it was for the better anyway… hang in there and just keep checkin in … @JediDonn we are all here for the same purpose to stay sober and help people understand thier addictions by analyizing thier stories.

2 Likes