Heroin withdrawl

Day 12 just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has reached out and helped! I’ve got a lot of work to do and I’m still going through it but each day I try to laugh and find beauty in something and each day it gets a little better!!

3 Likes

Hey my name is konstantin im 1 year and 7 months clean off heroin and crystal use used to be on the street in Sac ,Cali. now im in ID long story short ive went through a faith based rehab in the rehab it was cold turkey but i had prayer and the Bible , no lie when i prayed and just simply but sincerely asked God the Lord Jesus Christ to help me , He did. Im a testimony today of His mercy and love the key is dont doubt and pray ask Him and he will answer you (Jeremiah 33:3 says 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ ) hope it helps , He helped me.

1 Like

I believe in God and i have a strong Faith i couldn’t sleep hardly at all last night and laid there up until the early hours this morning just praying please too let me sleep please for hours is hard sometimrs I think why me but i know it is my fault, thank you for your kind words and success story it gives me hope…day 14 today

1 Like

Praise God keep strong il keep you in my prayers

1 Like

I’m trying my best day 14 I can do this with him thank you@!!!

depending on how much you were using and how long you were using it can last anywhere from three days to a month. if you look online for a natural detox there are some really good ideas and advice hydrating is super important getting up and exercising even though you don’t want to just walking around is great taking a a Valium occasionally is very helpful for the anxiety if you can get your hands on a couple also stomach medication is very very helpful Imodium things like that it’s going to suck really bad I’m not going to lie but detox and cold turkey is the best way to never use again because you will know what you had to go through to get clean and you won’t want to go through that ever again I’m not going to lie I am actually on Suboxone and I kind of fret the day that I have to come off of that if I had to do it all over again I would do it cold turkey good luck to you and Godspeed

1 Like

I take clonzepan fo sleep at night I’m tapering off off it I’m at .75 mgs it’s hard today was the first day I for some physical activity into my life I actually got up and went to the gym I wasn’t there for long at all LOL but I did it I felt like I was going to collapse afterwards and sweated my ass off it’s hard because I don’t get much physical activity because that work I sit at a desk for eight and a half hours and then all I want to do is come home and crawl in bed but I’m trying I really am thank you for your response that means the world I know that I can do this it’s just hard some days are better than others

2 Likes

hope your doing well my man I have 298 days today. you can do it!

I’m ok today is day 36 I’m depressed And sick and fighting really bad cravings I’ve had as headache for weeks now don’t know what else you do

You should be feeling pretty normal by now. Being sick has seem to hit alot of people lately. Which i always felt prone to getting sick while detoxing easily. Which feels like extends recovery longer…Most use excedrine for migraines. Maybe try asprin or ibprofen and hydration… you have made it too far to look back now… not everyday is peachy as we faked this while in addiction. Us opiate addicts never got sick unless u were wding. So its a new struggle of being normal… hopefully you can sort it all out and get it under control soon. your a soldier u can do it!

1 Like

Thank you…i just feel so lonely like I have no friends no nothing the depression is bad I just am having a really hard time, I’m fighting with everything i have though I appreciate the replies makes me feel a little less lonely

That is a beautiful way to put it - “the pain of loving yourself.”

go to a meeting and be grateful your alive! also watch the super bowl and enjoy yourself!

Thank you im going to watch it with my dad😁

Know it will pass. Hang in there. Sometimes you have to sit in uncomfortable to feel good again. It’s worth it!

You’re right I made it through the weekend just hoping my mind gets right soon need to get back to the gym boost my natural endorphins

1 Like

I wrote that and two hours latter I was sitting in uncomfortable not with drugs or alcohol but with an ex. Knowing when to move on has always been a struggle for me. Like my drug these people who don’t deserve to be in my life. I can’t sleep now. It’s 1am and I have work tomorrow. Gym is great! Il be going to gym after work tomorrow run out my anger and frustrations.

2 Likes

I’m totally understand I always want to give people three benefit of three doubt and hold out for them…i am still having sleep issues it’s not for the weak…i don’t do a whole lot at the gym i wish i was a runner bit i figure something is Better than nothing!!

Something is definitely better than nothing at the gym. Today is the first day I’m planning to go to the gym after work. I’m sure my mind will try to talk me out of it later but otherwise I just end up watching tv and too much of that isn’t good. If anything, going to the gym should help with sleep.

Exactly I’m thinking even if I do 10 to 15 minutes on the elliptical… that’s all I do is watch tv lol I’m horrible! Where are you from?