How do you like your coffee?

Light roast double espresso. Four q day since sober. I get a lot done but not always relevant stuff. :rofl:

2 Likes

Icey dark with almond milk and sweetener.

1 Like

Touch of insomnia tonight so I thought Iā€™d have a read, found this thread. Itā€™s 4am here. I now need to go and make myself a coffeeā€¦
Oh it will be an oatmilk flat white using regular illy made in a francis francis expresso machine. I put small filter papers in the coffee holder (top and bottom) before tamping as it stops the micro filter getting clogged and keeps the machine cleanerā€¦

3 Likes

French vanilla creamer, Splenda, a spoonful of hot chocolate powder and a smashed peppermint.

1 Like

Wow, I had to look up what ā€œcreamerā€ is in German and then I had to find out, what ā€œKaffeeweiƟerā€ is ā€¦ never heard of this artificial stuff.

I normally drink tea in all variations and minimum 2 litres per day. I enjoy my coffee occasionally only at home, only from my nespresso machine, with a lot of hot whole fat milk and sometimes a spoon sugar added :yum:

I think, now itā€™s time for the first coffee of the month ā€¦

2 Likes

I make a cold brew coffee that steeps overnight. Then I mix my cold brew coffee in the morning with Hazelnut creamer. Add a few icecubes and voila! Delicious :).

2 Likes

I prefer my coffee to be black. However most of the time I add two Splenda packets and two creams, such as French Vanilla.
Mmmmā€¦now Iā€™m ready for my first cup of the day!:coffee:#CoffeeTime

I just throw in a random amount of sugar and creamer. Thatā€™s about it.

Black, dark roast from a plain olā€™ drip pot, mostly. I do enjoy espresso (note: Itā€™s an ā€œsā€ not an ā€œxā€). I donā€™t like sweets but have been known to put a splash of vanilla or hazelnut creamer, or heavy cream. Rare, but it happens.

1 Like

Black, no sugarā€¦
:coffee:

2 Likes

I like an almond milk mocha with an extra half-shot of coffee :coffee:

1 Like

That sounds delIsh! I may have to try that! Thanks! :smirk:

1 Like

I like mine posing as hot cocoa. With whipped cream. Sprinkled with cinnamon. :wink:

3 Likes

@ShesGotMoxie Yum! :yum:

1 Like

X-tra strong cappuccino no sweetener :-/:boom::boom::boom:

I donā€™t normally drink much coffee but lately the peppermint mocha latte topped with whip cream at dunkin donuts has me going back for more and more. Thankfully itā€™s only available thru the holidays or Iā€™d be fighting another addiction.

7 Likes

Freshly ground light roast infused with blueberry flavor from a local shop. No cream. No sugar.

I donā€™t really drink coffee anymore, but that was my favorite.

4 Likes

Ooh blueberry sounds really good. Never heard of it but now Iā€™ve got to try it.

2 Likes

They are building a dunkin in my town!!! Iā€™m so dang excited. I canā€™t wait!! They are preferred for me over Starbucks if Iā€™m getting coffee out.

I normally have my with just a bit of oak milk creamer right now I have brown sugar

3 Likes

Peppermint tea guy now helps this old guys Colon lol

4 Likes