How do you like your coffee?

Does anyone else think the coffees at the meetings are worth going to every time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just coated some coffee beans with 85/90% cacao chocolate and coconut flakes. Turns out well. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

@Lisa07 Iā€™ve seen the commercials and have been wanting to try that. I may have to go soon! :yum:

2 Likes

It has to be a steaming hot mug of yorkshire tea for me with a splash of milk and a handful of rich tea biscuits for dunking.

2 Likes

Frequentlyā€¦

2 Likes

Strong, dark and bitterā€¦ā€¦like me only enjoyable!

Oh yes, @Leveller. Canā€™t beat a bit of Yorkshire tea. I mean Yorkshire is gods county for a reason!

1 Like

TONS of cream (lactose free)ā€¦ ā€œWould you like any coffee :coffee: with your cream?ā€ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

French press coffee with 2 cream. And I can only have 1 because it just makes me anxious and jittery if I have more.

1 Like

Yorkshire tea, a drop of milk no sugar in a china mug not a cup and a couple of rich tea biscuits for dunking please.

3 Likes

In the words of Captain Janewayā€¦ ā€œCoffee, black!ā€

1 Like

I drink non alcoholic beer and de - caf coffee, my whole life is a lie.

2 Likes

coarse grind/black/French-press/cinnamon/pat of butter.

1 Like

When I stopped smoking, I had to break the association of coffee and a cigarette. At the time I was taking it black, sometimes hazelnut, always with 1-2 sugars.

I switched to unflavored, unsweetened, black dark roast and havenā€™t looked back. I have a heavy habit, about 5 to 8 cups per day. Itā€™s my last vice and Iā€™m hanging onto it with both hands - donā€™t mess with my coffee!

4 Likes

Cold brew usually black, sometimes the tiniest bit of raw sugar or agave

2 Likes

Janeway, yes!

Btw I donā€™t drink coffee very often, Iā€™ve switched with ricore, a mix of chicory and coffee. Better for my nerves :relaxed:
And no sugar please

3 Likes

Cold with milk and sugar. Sometimes with oatmilk.

i make turmeric lattes at home.

french press, flax milk, turmeric, black pepper, sometimes honey, collagen powder

6 Likes

So, is there coffee in this? So this is a bit like Golden Milk with coffee (plus collagen)? Iā€™ve gotta try thisā€¦!

Depends where itā€™s coming from

If itā€™s Starbucks Iā€™ll get all fancy, give me your frappe whatever bullshit in a trash pail sized cup,

If Iā€™m at home going to a gas station or anywhere else, just give me coffee cup and pour no additives

1 Like