How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

if you were entirely happy with your drinking you wouldn’t be on here asking yourself questions. We would all love to be able to moderate our drinking like normal people but we are not like them, they do not suffer with our illness. If your were allergic to strawberries and everyone was eating them would you ask for one or ten?
it’s all or nothing for people like us and all will eventually kill us so it has to be nothing. Next time there is a party or bbq etc you have to excuse yourself, you must be selfish and not put yourself near temptation. This may upset a few people sometimes but that’s just their ego wanting you there for themselves for one reason or another. Eventually as long as you are honest people will offer support and understanding. So for now we go back to the beginning, there’s no short cut so it’s not no big deal being where your meant to be. Learn, fall, learn fall, learn, win.

5 Likes

Oh man, if I could just control it and drink like a normal person I’d drink all day!!

2 Likes

I am 142 days sober. This life I thought could never be, has happened and I am so grateful for each day.

8 Likes

I posted a few days back. I will be 7 days sober in a few hours! Tonight and last night were very ruff though. But I am here and I am sober.

9 Likes

46 days😊 and moving forward

3 Likes

Day 10 sober. I wish you all a blessed Sunday

4 Likes

725 days… pretty amazing. But some days I feel like I’m drunk or hungover. I guess it’s a mental thing

7 Likes

94 days AF!! :raised_hands:t3::muscle:t3::blush:

10 Likes

At midnight tonight I’ll have 500 days sober. I’m getting close to receiving my whiners chip & I’m pretty damn proud of myself :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congrats that’s amazing :blush::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

65 days for me!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! What’s a “whiners chip”?

2 Likes

281 today. Going steady!

2 Likes

Thanks! A whiner’s chip is your 18 month chip. It’s because there are something like 13 chips in your first year of recovery, but then after your first year, you just receive your birthday chip, so they came up with an 18 month chip since it’s still kinda considered “early” recovery and called it a whiner’s chip.

4 Likes

Had no idea! Thanks for educating me. And congrats on this great success!

1 Like

3yr11mth23 day

12 Likes

Welcome back Liza. Congratulations on your sobriety, I see you’re still fighting the good fight…

Just one day: Today.

:v: :heart:

9 Likes

13,064 days clean and sober

7 Likes