How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

204 days of sobriety and eating quiche while listening to nickleback…:sunglasses:

16 Likes

I see what you did there, lol.

2 Likes

118 days here

5 Likes

I saw the post you were referring to, i wasnt taking it personal or anything. This is the longest ive been sober in 15 years, i will admit, i feel pretty good about it.

5 Likes

Yup, thats y i said “planning” but u know what Mr. Burns said about the best laid plans of mice and men…:grimacing: ill tell em to take my gloves off when they put me in the casket lol

1 Like

1653 days since my last drink.

26 Likes

@keiti , stay positive and focused. It’s a rough beginning for us all. The path of destruction that I had to face in my first 30 days were excruciating. It’s hard to have to look at ourselves, and judge ourselves, but when I got honest with myself, and honest about the things I had done, it became a motivating factor for me. Keep your head up, and have some confidence in yourself. All these people who have a good amount of days behind them have been in your shoes. You got this! And trust me, it’ll get easier!!

5 Likes

Not “only”. These are the first 3 days of the rest of your life. And the most important ones :two_hearts::+1:

21 Likes

357 days here!

16 Likes

45 little miracles!

10 Likes

35 days , addictions suck, waste of time

6 Likes

239 days today

8 Likes

416 days of happy joyous and freeeee from alcohol!! So grateful. :blue_heart:

13 Likes

402 days today. And thankful for every single moment.

8 Likes

7 years 7 months 7 days = 2776 days & TOTALLY LOVING LIFE, BEST DECISION I’VE MADE!!!

26 Likes

483 days!!

10 Likes
  1. More sober days than not, thanks to this band of crazies!
3 Likes

23 days… Such an amazing feeling of mental clarity. (happy dance)
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.09eefe7535fb22d54a3bd76fae2c00c7&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F13Y6LAZJqRspI4%2F200.gif&ehk=xwopveNtzDBzKduRmZf%2BjA

3 Likes

212 Days for me

7 Likes

1year and 10months and 13dayes day by day

6 Likes