How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

I think the UI of the app is nice and tidy, forum is quite comprehensive. Colours very well chosen. A lot of quality work put into these let’s say , clean and sobriety project, .

1 Like

Extremely helpful in every aspect. Being able to be open and honest to a group of people that understand and can talk you through speaking from their own personal experiences is just amazing. I’m grateful that I found this :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

That’s fantastic, Cassie. Congratulations!

Hey Jen thanks so much for asking i am 11 days clean of alcohol and cigarettes because for me the two go together. Its been really hard lots of early nights but am gonna keep pushing on. This. Place is amazing thanks to everyone.

4 Likes

I’ve only ever smoked menthols when I’m on molly… so like 2-3 times per year lol. Have you figured out any replacement behaviors for the drinking and smoking? A new ritual or habit? Do you have support at home?

It’s kind of a network of non- judgmental friends you can count on at any moment. AA or SMART meetings RIGHT when you need them and just inside your purse or pocket. I’m pretty sure I’ve visited at least 2× per day since I downloaded the app. Good luck on your adventure. Do you mind me asking how old you’re boys are?

Dont be afraid to keep in touch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes! I’m definitely on here far more than that most days, probably since I’m still early in my milestones.
My boys are 2yrs and 5 months, and for the time being actually love each other haha. How about your kiddos?

WAY older lol the baby years are far behind me. I have 2 boys 13 and 10 and my husband has 2 girls 14 and 13. The youngest was 6 months old when we got together so… they dont remember not ever being together.

Lol i only ever smoked menthols myself but wished i never startedcat 24yr old stupid! The only think am craving lots of sweets and chocolate i just cant seem to stop before i see any weight loss am going to be seeing weight gain first. I have a bestfriend who is great and when i need her she is right there and my number 1 supporter my 16yr old son he has been strength.

I always love when that type of situation works out, winning all around! :slight_smile:
Beyond diapers and into hormones, a whole new level of temper tantrums haha

Love it… gr8 people… supportive… Awesome!

1 Like

6 Likes

Nineteen days

2 Likes

One month 11 days still going strong!

3 Likes

I have one day. I continue to have over 8 years of sobriety from alcohol. An addict is an addict and I will abuse any mind altering substance. I keep thinking a different substance may have a different outcome. WRONG Hold on to your time. Much easier staying sober than getting sober.

2 Likes

This is great success, keep on rockin! Hope Y’all doin well MLB :slight_smile:

1 Like

1.5 days sober. I know it is just the beginning, but truly hope it is a new beginning.

1 Like

100 Days and counting

6 Likes

2.5 days from liquor, and 23 months sober from cocaine.

3 Likes

70 days! Woot woot!

2 Likes